[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

relationship question

polksalet

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking is fine Acting on it is a different matter.

Yep..Thats it in a nutshell..Normal instinct is to notice the opposite sex . Acting on it is a no no.

Can a guy spend all of his free time(30-40 hours per week) with a single, fairly attractive woman without thinking about mating with her?

Who is the woman Jane Goodall ??

Only if you're a 100 yrs old like Sky.

Joke or not....not really true.

If one cannot work with a good looking female without thinking about bedding her then I would say that is a sad commentary on ones character. And that goes for both single and married guys. If one can only see a bedable female instead of just a co-worker then I feel very sorry for them.

In no way am I passing judgement....each to his own I guess.... but it is a sad, sad thing IMHO.

If one cannot work with a good looking female without thinking about bedding her then I would say that is a sad commentary on ones character. And that goes for both single and married guys. If one can only see a bedable female instead of just a co-worker then I feel very sorry for them.

In no way am I passing judgement....each to his own I guess.... but it is a sad, sad thing IMHO.

:D Why you gotta player hate?

"Think" about it? Hell, I think about it with the ugly chicks I work with, and with women I see on the street.

I would never dream about actually doing it though.

+1

But he never implied this was at work or anywhere else, he implied he was with her for 30-40 per week, thus normalcy kicks in and yes it's not possible, not for me anyway.

He shouldn't be if he is married.

Is it cheating to think or to have dreams about sleeping with other women? I know what the response is going to be.

But he never implied this was at work or anywhere else, he implied he was with her for 30-40 per week, thus normalcy kicks in and yes it's not possible, not for me anyway.

I assumed it was NOT at work since he said free time.

Which raises the question of why you would be spending all of your free time with a single attractive woman in the first place.

And I think that the answer is probably no, that it's not possible to not think about it (double-negative fun!). We are sexual beings. It's one of the major drives in our lives. So, passing thoughts of mating are a sign of a normal and healthy individual. But if you allow yourself to dwell on the thoughts, and/or act on them, then you got a big ol' bucket of trouble my friend.

Can a guy spend all of his free time(30-40 hours per week) with a single, fairly attractive woman without thinking about mating with her?

well in the north we dont have those felling for family or relatives.. i know its a little different in the south so im not sure how to answer the question...

so calling it a "sad commentary on one's character" is "in no way passing judgment"? :D

i don't think there's a bright line here. if she's reasonable attractive, a healthy heterosexual man is going to notice her assets. he may smile more when she's around, maybe his heartbeat picks up a few paces when she's standing very closely. that is normal, and if not totally unavoidable, pretty dam near.

anyway, this whole question is kinda dumb...why would ANY heterosexual guy voluntarily spend all of his FREE time with a single, attractive woman if he's not either hitting it or trying to? :D

:D

Truth is - the absolute VERY first thing that pops into my head when I see a female for the first time is whether I'd do her or not. And ya know - it's not even that I consciously think about it - it just happens that the question is answered in my mind pretty much immediately. Always. Sad for you that it ain't that way.

a lot of the answers here seem to assume the guy is married, but that is not indicated anywhere in the question.

exactly, if he is, you're gonna think about it, but prolly shouldn't do it.

If he's not, why the hell are you making a thread about it (on the INTERNET !!) instead of doing some California longstroking?