[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Press 1 For English

spain

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, now that was really lame. I mean, besides being a tired rant, that was just a really bad song.

I have a dream. A dream that one day I won't have to suffer through another pathetic whiny person complain about this.

Do you ever notice that basically the only people who complain about this are rednecks and angry old men?

Wow, now that was really lame. I mean, besides being a tired rant, that was just a really bad song.

I have a dream. A dream that one day I won't have to suffer through another pathetic whiny person complain about this.

Do you ever notice that basically the only people who complain about this are rednecks and angry old men?

I have a dream that one day liberals wont all be so absurdly stupid. But with every post you make, my dream seems farther and farther away.

I have a dream that one day liberals wont all be so absurdly stupid. But with every post you make, my dream seems farther and farther away.

So what part am I wrong about? You seem to be implying that I am.

Does the song not, in fact, suck ass? Really?

Are the people in said song not, in fact, rednecks?

Are all the other pathetic rants about this topic that are linked to not from some angry old man?

Actions speak. Or in Spain's case....tireless actions speak. But we all need kookoos for kookoo puffs to keep things interesting.

I think the Great One is pointing out that anyone can come to the U.S. and do what they want............BUT.....we can't go to Iraq and do what we want..... :D

I think the Great One is pointing out that anyone can come to the U.S. and do what they want............BUT.....we can't go to Iraq and do what we want..... :D

I didn't realize that all our soldiers were required to be fluent in arabic when they went there. Wow, you learn something new everyday.

Edited by detlef

I didn't realize that all our soldiers were required to be fluent in arabic when they went there. Wow, you learn something new everyday.

no.......no.........see ......the soldiers won't have to learn it.........just like the Mexican invaders here...............try to out dumb that one Det.......... :D

I havent clicked the song as I am sure its a cliche riddled hillbilly fest but it is kind of sad that english speaking Americans no matter what their original origins are becoming more and more passive about people livin here learning the language

I havent clicked the song as I am sure its a cliche riddled hillbilly fest but it is kind of sad that english speaking Americans no matter what their original origins are becoming more and more passive about people livin here learning the language

Ya gotta see it...........I'm tryin to figure out if....... IT........ singing it........ is a Tranny........ :D

Ya gotta see it...........I'm tryin to figure out if....... IT........ singing it........ is a Tranny........ :D

Nice gams for a tranny.

But back on subject. My Mexican butler and gardener are both going to night school to learn the King's English. I applaud them. :D

People that don't learn English place themselves at a disadvantage. That aside, there are very good commercial reasons for companies to provide these facilities and there are very good reasons for government agencies to do so too. For the rest of us, where's the problem? You have to press 1 for English? Wow. That just wrecks my day.

People that don't learn English place themselves at a disadvantage. That aside, there are very good commercial reasons for companies to provide these facilities and there are very good reasons for government agencies to do so too. For the rest of us, where's the problem? You have to press 1 for English? Wow. That just wrecks my day.

In the city I pass a ton of dress wholesalers on the side streets that are looking for salespeople . Speaking Spanish is mandatory..

Edited by whomper

How about the eventual 'balkanization" of this country?

In the city I pass a ton of dress wholesalers on the side streets that are looking for salespeople . Speaking Spanish is mandatory..

That should be illegal! And I speak both English and Spanish!