[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

weed is so 90s

dmarc117

Our air conditioning guy warned us about this two years ago. We had a small leak in our unit. (Unit. :D) I asked him how it got there. He said it could've been from my excellent lawn mower rock throwing skills, crappy installation, or kids huffing. He said that since he didn't have similar calls in our sub, it probably wasn't huffing. Still, I blame the trailer park across the street.

Our air conditioning guy warned us about this two years ago. We had a small leak in our unit. (Unit. :D) I asked him how it got there. He said it could've been from my excellent lawn mower rock throwing skills, crappy installation, or kids huffing. He said that since he didn't have similar calls in our sub, it probably wasn't huffing. Still, I blame the trailer park across the street.

:D So how do you tell if it's because of huffing? I have a 3 year old system that leaks and before I lived there, there was a 17 year old who was all kinds of messed up in drugs and had a failed suicide attempt. He's paralyzed from the waist down and is a vegetable. Sad.

:D So how do you tell if it's because of huffing? I have a 3 year old system that leaks and before I lived there, there was a 17 year old who was all kinds of messed up in drugs and had a failed suicide attempt. He's paralyzed from the waist down and is a vegetable. Sad.

The guy didn't say how to tell. He just figured there'd be more than one air conditioner in the area affected. Huffing anything is bad stuff. I had a student a few years ago who would huff gasoline. He'd then light up a few cigarettes to finish off his high. He was a sixth grader. I tried my best to let him know that wasn't a good idea. Thankfully he got arrested for some other stuff before he hurt himself... or anyone else.

I've done it :D Back in High School one time we ran outa pot and my loser friend had the brilliant idea to try freon. We took a plastic sandwich bag out to the back yard, wrapped it around the little bicycle valve and proceeded to fill it up with some kind of clear liquid. You could touch the bottom of the bag and the liquid would start to boil from your fingers heat. I put that $hit up to my nose for about half a second and almost passed out. It smelled like death and I knew better than to even touch that crap again. One of the guys that was with us passed out and smacked the floor with his head. We found this hilarious. I never had the inclination to try this again. Oh, and this was in the 90's, I musta been cooler that cool then. :D

Now kids are using the stuff used to clean the dust off of computers. The name escapes me. I used Nitrous Oxide in my younger years. Some fun sh*t that was and still have never found anything that got me a better high. The best thing about it thank God was that the buzz didn't last very long, maybe 30 seconds but what a buzz it was. In hindsight, used in excess can still kill so I was a stupid ass . Just a couple years ago I bought a couple cans of whipped cream at the grocery store. S.O. didn't know what it was for. Then she started thinking I was gonna get kinky. Turns out i got home and inhaled the gas. Still an excellent buzz but she was rather pissed.

That article reads like it was written by someone high on freon. Or Neon Sanders. Sharp reporters they have out in Carbondale.

Seems to have trouble with topics starting with the letters "gra" like grammar and gravity as the following excerpt demonstrates:

Authorities say the way the kids are using the gas to get high is by placing a plastic bag over there head. Then they fill the bag with freon gas. It's heavier then oxygen so it forces the oxygen out of the bag, leaving only the dangerous gas.

Speaking of Carbondale, you used to be able to buy balloons filled with nitrous oxide for $1 at after-hours parties on Beveridge Street back in the early 90s.

Dust Off has a C02 propellant which is what gets you high. Pretty harmless.

For all you old dudes out there, remember "poppers" that they used to sell in clubs in the late 1970's and early 1980's? That Sega! wasnt bad...

I thought poppers was a gay thing...

ETA:

Amyl nitrite and several other alkyl nitrites which are used in over-the-counter products, such as room odorizers and video head cleaners, may be inhaled to enhance sexual pleasure.[6] Use is particularly prominent among gay urban men.[6] These products have long been part of the club culture from the 1970s disco scene to the 1980s and 1990s rave scene.[7]

:wacko:

Edited by DemonKnight

You could buy "head cleaner" from the local adult video stores here when I was in High School. I also remember clubs in New Orleans selling balloons. I did it probably a total of 3 or 4 times and got bored with it.

Seems to have trouble with topics starting with the letters "gra" like grammar and gravity as the following excerpt demonstrates:

Speaking of Carbondale, you used to be able to buy balloons filled with nitrous oxide for $1 at after-hours parties on Beveridge Street back in the early 90s.

i used to sell them at dead shows..... for $5 they were weather balloons