[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE (re: Bank of A)

Dr. Rock

I have never been so angry in my life to the point where my hands are shaking and I can barely type; but I have reached this point.

You may or may not remember this thread from late June: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...=207693&hl=

Where I told of how B of A kept screwing with me as to whether or not a canceled check had gone through. (Read the backstory there, I cant rehash it right now).

The end of that story was, after the money reappeared in my account, I was told on the phone that if the money was still in my account by Thursday July 5, I would have nothing to worry about. And I have in hand a letter from them dated 6/29/07 saying the stop payment went through.

So after a week of checking my account every 20 seconds, I finally relaxed. And now that it's been over a month with no bad news, I considered the matter closed.

EXCEPT THAT TODAY, F***KING AUGUST 1ST, IT'S F**ING GONE AGAIN. And it's 11pm here so I can't even call the f***ing call center.

I am going to murder someone tomorrow. And no matter how this ends, my relationship with B of A is OVER.

Apologies for the language, but I can't possibly express myself better than that right now.

Kill the scum landlord who cashed your check in the first place after you told him you were not takign the place... that will be easier than killing a bank. :D

I feel for you man! Fight it with every bit of effort and documentation that you have!!!

Kill the scum landlord who cashed your check in the first place after you told him you were not takign the place... that will be easier than killing a bank. :D

I feel for you man! Fight it with every bit of effort and documentation that you have!!!

Plan on it! But my problem now is that I've blown a whole month with BoA jerking me around! And to sue the landlord would cost me there, too. Plus I've made financial decisions in the last MONTh based on having this money.

I was working on the BofA accounts for Compaq/HP about 4-5 years ago doing their teller computer machines upgrades. We were taking them off OS/2 Warp and putting on Windows 95...I was never quite sure if that was really an upgrade or not :D

:D