[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Johnson

bigdadreed

I have taken him at 5 & 6 in two drafts, both ppr. I am a bit worried but I just think he will play. I can't remember a player of his status in any sport just sit out the year, notincluding rookies. I am sure somebody can tell me otherwise. For me, the risk was worth it at that spot.

I start a slow draft tomorrow. Where would you see LJ going given his holdout?

Take Addai if he's there and lose the headache. KC is gonna suck anyway... seriously. How much upside does the reward pay off? ...too much risk IMO to go top 6 right now.

In the huddle ladder, he's gone 1.04 in 5 divisions and 1.06 in ours. I had the 4th pick and opted for Addai, which I don't regret for a second. Even if he works things out, I don't expect numbers like last year. Our leaguemate took Westy at 1.05 over LJ (PPR). Other than the injury threat, I don't have an issue with that move either.

He went 1.03 in ours, but we started early. I have him signed to a contract in one of our keeper leagues until '08. If I drop him, I'm penalized auction dollars. I don't think I have a choice but to keep him....and anyway, its just another way not to take a pounding in August. He'll play. :D

He went 1.03 in ours, but we started early. I have him signed to a contract in one of our keeper leagues until '08. If I drop him, I'm penalized auction dollars. I don't think I have a choice but to keep him....and anyway, its just another way not to take a pounding in August. He'll play. :D

I wouldn't take him in the first round personally. Waaayyyy too much risk to be a first rounder.

In the huddle ladder, he's gone 1.04 in 5 divisions and 1.06 in ours. I had the 4th pick and opted for Addai, which I don't regret for a second. Even if he works things out, I don't expect numbers like last year. Our leaguemate took Westy at 1.05 over LJ (PPR). Other than the injury threat, I don't have an issue with that move either.

I took Westy here for a couple of reasons....1.) I just don't like the guy...you signed a contract...play. 2.) His surrounding talent is getting worse every year. How long can his body last...seriously.

I was torn between Alexander at 5 or Westbrook...and since it is PPR, I gambled on Westbrook. I guess I wanted to be on teh puter every Sunday watching the Injury report!!!! :D