[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler

proninja

So, I was a MH in 2002. The picture was me in the piazza san marco, head shaved, arms to the side, growl on my face with a pigeon standing on top of my head. It's not in the MH archives, and I can't find the damn thing anywhere. I figure one of you innertube geniuses saved it somewhere. I bet Big John can tell me the type of camera it was taken with.

I did not create my own archives page either. :D

edit: And RiffRaff no longer has those.

When I took over running MH in 2003, a few people sent me some archived photos, but it was not a complete set.

I have Blitz and the Chi-lites, Supercuts, Jerbear, Wedgie, Sac, Steeler, Young Sky, Spain, and unta... and I DO have Sox.

When I took over running MH in 2003, a few people sent me some archived photos, but it was not a complete set.

I have Blitz and the Chi-lites, Supercuts, Jerbear, Wedgie, Sac, Steeler, Young Sky, Spain, and unta... and I DO have Sox.

I also have Dope/DSRM, Beakerpunk, Xpanda, Whomper, NSab, Dr. Rock, Digital Dan, and Chavez.

I also have Dope/DSRM, Beakerpunk, Xpanda, Whomper, NSab, Dr. Rock, Digital Dan, and Chavez.

The only ones I have in archive for 2002 are:

Azazello

Blitzkrieg

Chavez

Dr Rock

Jer Bear

Mike Shearer

Pancake

Sacrebleu

Sox

Spain

Steeler

The Tim

:D And the post 2002-2003 newbies are waiting for the links.

:D Never did mystery huddler and i'm curious if anyone can find a picture of me here.?.?.? Give them a chance to do it themselves Big John as I know you know where to find most if not all!

:Dbackside tattoo

There were other photos, but SteelBunz needs to reactivate the photo account in order to see them.

Edited by Big John

The only ones I have in archive for 2002 are:

Azazello

Blitzkrieg

Chavez

Dr Rock

Jer Bear

Mike Shearer

Pancake

Sacrebleu

Sox

Spain

Steeler

The Tim

we'll get plenty pix of you in 10 days @ the ECB draft. :wacko:

My basement has hiddens camera everywhere so make sure you don't pick your nose. :D

and speaking of chavez & picking your nose.....

Anyone remember this one ? :D