[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10 Man League. Who has the Best Team?

ttran

guess you didn't read the BOLDED sentence. If I was browsing through this thread and saw replies to which 4 teams had the most potential to make the playoffs from you so called "experts" "better than the other forums" football gurus, then it would help me with how I would draft in my league.

After all, you claim to be the best, so wouldn't you know which teams suck and which teams have more potential???

I am not tryin to be rude but , how does seeing who 4 teams drafted help someone else draft? That doesnt make sense. Every new guy will come thru here and make the sam mistake u are. Get over it , learn what some are tryin to teach you , and you will get good info and alot of laughs here.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not tryin to be rude but , how does seeing who 4 teams drafted help someone else draft? That doesnt make sense. Every new guy will come thru here and make the sam mistake u are. Get over it , learn what some are tryin to teach you , and you will get good info and alot of laughs here.

Team Combos laid out for ppl who are getting ready for their draft. This allows ppl to prepare for a draft and possibly set their draft order like one of the teams in my league. Having others pick the top 4 teams is very helpful for others.

But why are you even replying to a dead thread? Let it be already..

:wacko:

:D It was like a train wreck.....I couldn't stop reading.

As others have said, check out the posting rules/advice pinned at the top of the page. Lighten up and have fun....that's what we are all here for.

Nothing wrong with your post if it was a start.....in order to make it a worthwhile read I would have pointed out my team and the decisions that went into each pick, who I was targeting/avioding and who went right before my pic etc. You know some analysis so that we could see what you were thinking from your draft position. As Hugh said in order to anyalize your post we'd need a few hours and there are mocks on the home page that do all of that.

:D Actually Grits does have a decent post on his draft with the insight I'm talking about either on this page or the next.

Welcome aboard! :wacko:

Edited by nhoops