[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bulger, Brady, or Brees

notamomo

I actually have Brees a fair bit a head of the other two. NO's D totally over achieved last year and I don't think they will be as good this year, so Brees should find himself in the same position Manning has typically been in. Surrounded by weapons on offense and needing to keep scoring to win.

Brady obviously is great and now has better weapons than he has had (which honestly didn't slow him down when he had crappy WRs). It's just that his D is strong enough that he might not be asked to win as many games for them with his arm. The chance of them being in the lead in the 4th Qtr just seems higher to me.

Bulger is solid and I would not be bummed out to have. Like others said, however, you should be able to get him a round or two after the others.

Brees, Brady, Bulger

Agreed.

Brees is in a prolific O loaded with weapons, and NO's D still isn't very good. That spells for lots & lots of opportunity - and he doesn't have anything to prove as far as hanging with the top QBs any longer.

Brady also plays in a prolific O, and may have a bit more incentive to throw with RB being a razor thin position in NE, but NE also figures to be ahead in the 2nd half of a lot of games, and that will limit his opportunities.

Bulger plays for a run-first conservative coach. Though STL will probably need to throw more in the 2nd half of games a bit and their WR corps is loaded, make no mistake - this is Steven Jackson's team.