[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My kid is Mick Vick

polksalet

I'm not sure how to read this thread. I'm assuming that it's as you described it that Polk Jr. drowned his dog in the pool.

Was it accidental? Are you happy or not moved by this?

I also think you might be fishing a bit. Maybe it was a toy dog?

I'm not sure how to read this thread. I'm assuming that it's as you described it that Polk Jr. drowned his dog in the pool.

Was it accidental? Are you happy or not moved by this?

I also think you might be fishing a bit. Maybe it was a toy dog?

I cannot communicate the level I am upset.

:D Real smart. Leave your 6 year old alone in the pool. Thank whoever it is you pray to that it wasn't your son. Of the drowning cases in the US 44% are related to swimming. In California, drowning is a leading cause of accidental death for children one through seven years age.

Children drown in pools, spas, buckets, toilets and bathtubs. A child can drown in as little as two inches of water.

A child can drown in less time than it takes to answer the telephone.

67% of all drowning deaths occur in their own backyard pool, spa or hot tub.

The majority of drowning incidents occur while the caretaker assumed the child was safely indoors or skilled enough to run inside and answer the phone. 25% of all children who have drowned or nearly drowned have had swimming lessons. The risk of a drowning or near drowning is highest during the first six months a family has a pool.

For every drowning, an additional five near drowning cases are treated in the emergency room. Irreversible brain damage occurs in 3 to 5 minutes.

In California there are more than 330 people with irreversible brain damage because of near drowning incidents. Of this total more than 75 people are currently hospitalized at a cost of $120,000 per year for life.

Drowning is a silent killer. The victims don't cry for help. They are not getting enough air to breathe, so they don't have the extra air needed to call for help. Just some facts for you. You are very lucky. But I am sorry about your dog.

6, they were alone maybe 3 minutes