[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adrian Peterson

SpinalTapp

It seems like the locals are high on him, but I haven't really gotten to see him much. Seems like a good position as the Vikes have a good O-line and I'm not confident in their passing attack. I drafted him personally as a #3RB and am considering starting him at flex. My basic idea was that he would eventually beat out out Chester for the majority of the carries (a few games into the season) so I don't know whether I will start him as a flex week 1 or wait and see how things look. Any homers out there with more info / rumors?

FLEX? Heck I'd be happy with his as RB2.

Great flex, decent #2.

I would go with AP or Jordan. A lot of people are down on the Raiders but they will be somewhat better then last years debacle. Porter and Curry will stretch the field and Culpepper is not doing to badly. The only problem is the catch up game when raiders are behind, but so will the vikes be...hmmmm....i guess AP because of schedule would be my final thought.