[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Depth Chart

devilwoman

Thanks. That's all I wanted to know. So, when I do my draft tomorrow, I won't rely on them.

Actually...not so fast. What's the difference between a "fanstasy" depth chart and an "official" depth chart? Please explain.

We actually do them that way to make them more useful in a fantasy drast but okey-dokey.

Huh? Seriously, I'm not trying to be difficult here, but, really, what is the difference between your depth charts and the ones that the teams put out?

Or. let's be more direct...are the depth charts you post a compilation of the official team depth charts or are they something else that the Huddle has created?

I'm cool either way, but I just want to know what it is that I am looking at.

Huh? Seriously, I'm not trying to be difficult here, but, really, what is the difference between your depth charts and the ones that the teams put out?

Or. let's be more direct...are the depth charts you post a compilation of the official team depth charts or are they something else that the Huddle has created?

I'm cool either way, but I just want to know what it is that I am looking at.

:D

Are you guys serious? The teams depth charts at nfl.com and team links are usually a joke. How often do they get updated? Not very often. If somebody wants to use those to draft a team, go for it if you're feeling lucky.

I'd agree with you normally, but the Denver site had their chart dated for 9/3 and so did Dorey, so I thought I ask. It's Shanahan though, so who knows what he tells the website folks. :D