[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ELI to miss a month

theeohiostate

That blows, but it sounds like it's only a minor tear and one month is far from the worst-case scenario. Looks like Plax may be able to help me later in the year after all. And thankfully I have Hass as a backup.

EDIT: Woo-hoo, only a sprain! :D

With Brandon Jacobs it is just inevitable. The guy is too big, and likes contact too much.

There's a reason that most NFL halfbacks are usually 6' or shorter. When you're tall AND run upright on top of it, you're bound to get injured.

Edited by Bill Swerski

?? Shockey and RBs should benefit with a second QB in there throwing screen and dumps-offs. Do we really have enough ink on this guy to write off those guys?

Well think about how fat the opposing defense will stack the line against whoever the Giants throw out there. Not exactly the best situation for any RB.

GIANTS.COM INJURY UPDATE

Eli Manning has a contusion to the right A-C joint. His status is day to day for this week's game against Green Bay. Osi Umenyiora has an irritation to the lateral meniscus of his left knee. His status is also day to day and he will be re-evaluated later in the week. Brandon Jacobs sprained the MCL of his right knee. He will be evaluated on a week to week basis.

i dont know where Mort is getting his info, but the Giants say he could play this week