[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ELI to miss a month

theeohiostate

I know injuries are part of football, but every year during Coughlin's tenure that G-Men have been beaten down early in the year. I put the blame generally on Coughlin and specifically on the strength and conditioning coach. Fracking worthless tools. They all need to go. Now.

The one league where I waited FOREVER to get my QB1 and I felt like a genius after Plax's 3rd TD. Now I have to decide whether to go with Garard or if I can summon up the stones to pick up and start The Hefty Lefty. Actually, the Grossman owner just dropped him, but I can't live with the ulsers. Rather go with either Garard or J. Load.

If it wasn't before, the NFC East just became a two team race.

You were right with the first part, it was before and probably not even so. Dallas takes this division, no problem. The Eagles just lost to the Pack, The Skins barely squeaked one out against the Phins and The Boys pounded now Eli/Jacob-less Giants. It's over in September!!! :D

on espn radio in new york they're saying that eli has a bruised shoulder and is day to day while jacobs is week to week with a sprained mcl. eli was interviewed and said he doesn't know if he's playing this week. they're saying he does not have a separated shoulder.

That may be, i quoted what was posted on Rotoworld. They've been known to mess up a story, however, they are the most reliable FF source i've ever used.

Downgrade Burress and Shockey and upgrade the RBs.

You can't be serious.

OMG!! I agree with Darin here you can't upgrade anyone on this team. The whole crew gets downgraded.

I know injuries are part of football, but every year during Coughlin's tenure that G-Men have been beaten down early in the year. I put the blame generally on Coughlin and specifically on the strength and conditioning coach. Fracking worthless tools. They all need to go. Now.

I was thinking the exact same thing last night while NYG players kept dropping like flies. It'd be interesting to see the number of NYG injuries in the first few weeks of the season compared to the league average.....if such a stat exists.

I was thinking the exact same thing last night while NYG players kept dropping like flies. It'd be interesting to see the number of NYG injuries in the first few weeks of the season compared to the league average.....if such a stat exists.

you guys may be right. But, the hit to Jacobs knee and the way Eli hit the ground looked like bad luck / part of the game stuff to me...