[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would be ALOT of fun in Vegas!

Liverlips

A week in Vegas is a long time. I think if I was there for a whole week I would take in a Grand Canyon trip. Of all the shows that I have seen there the two that top my list would be Elton John and Blue Man Group. There are plenty more depending on your taste. You will do best to just head out and walk the strip. Stop in all the properties and check them out. At night is the best time and if you are there for a week you should do this mid week. Depending on where you are staying you could go to the Carnival Court between Harrahs and IP. I really dig that place at night for some drinks and watching the band. Freemont street will be a place for you guys to go to check out the roof of lights. It is pretty neat. A night up on top of the Strat and if you are into the thrill rides they really are pretty great. Hmmmm....gamble a lot, drink a lot, get a hooker, and eat a lot. Have fun!

A week in Vegas is a long time. I think if I was there for a whole week I would take in a Grand Canyon trip. Of all the shows that I have seen there the two that top my list would be Elton John and Blue Man Group. There are plenty more depending on your taste. You will do best to just head out and walk the strip. Stop in all the properties and check them out. At night is the best time and if you are there for a week you should do this mid week. Depending on where you are staying you could go to the Carnival Court between Harrahs and IP. I really dig that place at night for some drinks and watching the band. Freemont street will be a place for you guys to go to check out the roof of lights. It is pretty neat. A night up on top of the Strat and if you are into the thrill rides they really are pretty great. Hmmmm....gamble a lot, drink a lot, get a hooker, and eat a lot. Have fun!

That is where I went Thursday night when you were at a show...:D

The wife and I are going for a week. What did you do there or hear of that would be something I should do! Asking oppinions of someone that has been to the town. Appreciate it. :D

Two words for you my man. . .

Spearmint Rhino

The wife and I are going for a week. What did you do there or hear of that would be something I should do! Asking oppinions of someone that has been to the town. Appreciate it. :D

Almost impossible to answer without some insight as to what you and the wife like to do.

Do you want shows?

Do you want tours?

Do you want gaming fun? If so, what type?

Do you want fine dining?

Do you want adult entertainment?

Do you want spas?

There is something for everyone, but really you have to give a little insight as to what it is you and the wife like to do.

Almost impossible to answer without some insight as to what you and the wife like to do.

Do you want shows?

Do you want tours?

Do you want gaming fun? If so, what type?

Do you want fine dining?

Do you want adult entertainment?

Do you want spas?

There is something for everyone, but really you have to give a little insight as to what it is you and the wife like to do.

Adult entertainment, although she'd have to be hammered to go to a strip joint. Really just suggestions of things that you guys liked and run it by the boss. I heard they heve a cool horse back riding trip in the red rocks I was gonna try. Do they have a topless pool? See said she'd like to try that. :D

Adult entertainment, although she'd have to be hammered to go to a strip joint. Really just suggestions of things that you guys liked and run it by the boss. I heard they heve a cool horse back riding trip in the red rocks I was gonna try. Do they have a topless pool? See said she'd like to try that. :D

Mandalay Bay has a topless but you have to be staying there. I am sure there are others but I would also assume that you have to be staying there.

Red Rock is really cool and if you are into that stuff you can spend a day out there climbing around and checking stuff out. I never saw horse riding in Red Rock but I did see it right accross the road. It looks like they have a lot of trail but it is not in Red Rock.

Hey Tom - did you click on Twinmarks profile? He is actaully still here yet he never seems to make any posts. http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showuser=727

Looking at it, since the "last seen" is a dash, it means he had not visited since the 2004 transformation to Invision. The account is still there since he made posts and his Vegas thread was still alive (though now in the archives) when the dead accounts were purged out just prior to that transformation.

Edited by Big John

I am a big fan of Scores although very expensive the girls their were ALL hot. Twiley and I were their for Darins bachlor party. Good times! Another suggestion would be the Cheetas. That place is Costco for women and I must say the girls really take care of you :D:D:wacko:

Click this....

Best dam Vegas thread....Long Read..., but worth it.

Damn, that was a long read. My eyes hurt. :D Thanks though. I already have a room and I'm a gambleholic, if that's what they call us, so I make sure I only have less than a hundred at a time. Gonna have a kick ass time, thanks for the suggestions. Please add more if you come up with them. P.S. who told me to check out the swingers clubs? Nice.

I am a big fan of Scores although very expensive the girls their were ALL hot. Twiley and I were their for Darins bachlor party. Good times! Another suggestion would be the Cheetas. That place is Costco for women and I must say the girls really take care of you :D:D:wacko:

Cheetas was the place that I caught aids from by just walking in. :wacko:

We tore those places up - Put quite a few women through beauty school and community college those nights.