[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why does the Huddle have only 2 QB's...

millerx

I'm needing some insight as to who I can pick up, and all I see is Warner and Griese??

Where is some info on Cleo Lemon, Croyle, etc.

There seems to be a few other QB's that are available with no insight?

Maybe there are some Huddlers out there that can pickup the slack? Actually, I know there are. I've seen a lot posters here with some great knowledge. Please share he wealth.

Thanks!

I'm not an expert but my guess is if you have to pick up and start Cleo Lemon or Croyle in anything smaller than a 14 team league you have bigger problems on your team.

I read the FA forecast every week (love the feature) and have found that in my main 12 team league about half of the FA's recommended are already gone / picked up that week. Either you are in a league with all saavy owners or larger than 12 team league.

I think bottom line here to answer your question is those others are not worth picking up.

The point of the FA forecast is to list players that the writer thinks are worthy of picking up. If he listed every potential qb that could be available the list would be out of control, he listed those 2 because the others in his opinion are not worth taking a look at. If you are looking for a qb to pickup, which is wh at this sounds like, you need to list who is available , who you have and what type of league you're in. Also it should probably go in the advice forum. You can also look here :

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=223558

He writes that every week and posts it on these forums. I enjoy reading both, but in all honestly, I read them for enjoyment over anything. If you're looking for a qb for a bye week you should just see who's available and who they're playing.

I'm so tired of hearing people rip the Huddle on some of their articles. Go ahead and pick up Lemon or Croyle and then understand why they aren't listed in the Free Agent Forecast. Do your own research if your going to sit here and ask why they aren't listed and then ask other people to pick up the slack of the writers. Get back to us and tell how Croyle works out for you. Unreal.

I discuss every team's quarterback situation in the Predictions and Projections every week.

Quarterback: With Green gone, the Dolphins turn to Cleo Lemon whose name sounds more like a Muppet than a savoir for a stumbling football team. Lemon played in four games last year and threw for two scores without any interceptions. But the Dolphins had a chance last summer to stick with Lemon and elected to grab the aging and concussion-prone Green instead. With the season fading away, there is a good chance that the rookie John Beck gets some playing time before the year is out. The BYU product was drafted for the future and that could start within a matter of weeks.

Lemon only really played in two games last year and as I talked about in the week 6 video, his two TDs went to Randy McMichael while he had almost nothing with Chris Chambers. My video also discusses Warner, Harrinton/Leftwich, Culpepper and Lemon.

Huard is starting this week as of Wednesday so there isn't much to say about Croyle other than he remains on the bench where he belongs after a horrible preseason. In week 4 of the preseason against the Rams, he completed 1 of 4 passes for 15 yards and was replaced by Jeff Terrell. In week three against the Saints, he completed 5 of 17 for 45 yards and one interception. His last two preseason games were against the weakest two teams in the NFL that were not even using first stringers on defense and he went 6 of 21 for 60 yards. There's nothing more needed to be said about Croyle so far.

I'm not an expert but my guess is if you have to pick up and start Cleo Lemon or Croyle in anything smaller than a 14 team league you have bigger problems on your team.

Not necessarily: I rolled into the year with Leinert and Delhomme and look at the week I had. I have Culpepper, but don't like his start on the road in SD as much as I like Lemon's probably in a shootout in Cleveland. The rest of my time is ok.

Not necessarily: I rolled into the year with Leinert and Delhomme and look at the week I had. I have Culpepper, but don't like his start on the road in SD as much as I like Lemon's probably in a shootout in Cleveland. The rest of my time is ok.

Ditto....

In a 16 team league and have been sitting near the bottom of the WW order so everytime someone like Warner pops up, they are gone before my turn comes up. Seems there are some QB hogs in my league, several holding 4 on their roster.

My QBs Carr, Lemon, and Clemmens. The way Carr is sounding I'm leaning towards Lemon (Just sounds wrong doesn't it)

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Long term guys are John Beck who looked great in preseason, go watch him on nfl.com and another guy I'm dying to see is Jamarcus Russell.. I can hear the drums in the distance now... One of these guys will be starting in three weeks. Mark it, bottle it and sell it.