[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now this is precious

Randall

Dolphins LB Channing Crowder, who appears likely to start in the middle Sunday against the Giants with Zach Thomas ailing, says he didn't know until Tuesday that people in London speak English.

"I couldn’t find London on a map if they didn’t have the names of the countries," he said. "I swear to God. I don’t know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I know London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That’s the closest thing I know to London. He’s black, so I’m sure he’s not from London. I’m sure that’s a coincidental name."

Saying anything is precious is clearly crossing the line into heterosexually-challenged ground.

And :D at not only being so stupid to not know where London is or that English is the native language of England, but then proudly relating that stupidity to the press.

:D

Saying anything is precious is clearly crossing the line into heterosexually-challenged ground.

And :wacko: at not only being so stupid to not know where London is or that English is the native language of England, but then proudly relating that stupidity to the press.

England was such a minor platyer in world history how could anyone expect him to hear of them? :D

England was such a minor platyer in world history how could anyone expect him to hear of them? :D

Now how exactly did this genius manage to not only be accepted into college but get a scholarship to play?

Maybe college teams ought to be tested prior to the football season starting, and any player incapable of passing a basic survey of knowledge that an ordinary 3rd grader ought to know gets to sit out the season. Kind of like a pre-season Wonderlic for eligibility.

When told we've had several presidents named George and the only ones many HS students can answer are the Bush's "Houston we have a problem".

How did this happen?

To be honest I would like americans to pass the same tests on our history that immigrants have to.

When told we've had several presidents named George and the only ones many HS students can answer are the Bush's "Houston we have a problem".

How did this happen?

To be honest I would like americans to pass the same tests on our history that immigrants have to.

Get me a copy Randall! I'll proudly display the results.

With the way the Dolphin season has gone so far . . . . . no.

They should just close shop, forfeit the rest of the games and start over next year.

Not arguing whether he's smart or not, but the Dolphins record really has nothing to do with his intelligence. :D