[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

welcome back Losman to Evans

dabuffbills

Really hurts as I dropped him 2 weeks ago......and I'm playing the guy who picked him up and started him this week. Of course he also has Brady, Edwards, Colston and Westbrook.....and I had to start Mush and Walter......really hurts.... :D

Edited by nhoops

the guy who outright dropped lee evans just handed the league over to a team that was already good enough to win it

One long pass play doesn't mean Evans is back.

But it sure makes those of us who have been sitting and stewing since drafting him in the 3rd or 4th round feel a helluva lot better.

One long pass play doesn't mean Evans is back.

But it sure makes those of us who have been sitting and stewing since drafting him in the 3rd or 4th round feel a helluva lot better.

It's true, that was as much due to the Jets crappy defense than anything the Bills did.

you sure about that? he did the exact same thing last yr in the 2nd half of the season

5 catches for 98 yds last week

hes not gonna have 1 catch games anymore

Because he had ONE big play today thanks to horrible defense? Don't see your logic here.

Because he had ONE big play today thanks to horrible defense? Don't see your logic here.

Right. He was having a decent, bye-week fill-in game (4-53) and the big play made it a terrific game. He was solid last week.

I'll probably slide him back in as a starting WR and hope.

Right. He was having a decent, bye-week fill-in game (4-53) and the big play made it a terrific game. He was solid last week.

Just an FYI - he had 6-72 vs the Jets in week 4, was terrible vs the Cowboys in week 5, had a bye, was very solid last week, and ended up with pretty terrific numbers this week, thanks to that big catch.

However, where the rubber meets the road is that Evans seems to be out of his funk no matter WHO the QB is, and the Bills face the defense-challenged Bengals and Dolphins the next couple weeks.

After that the competition stiffens (vs Pats, @ Jags, @ Was), but weeks 14 and 15 are vs Mia and @ Browns. Evans may be a handy player to have in the playoffs - and with his big-play ability, not a bad "in case of emergency, break glass" player vs NE, Jax, and Was.

i traded d. foster for evans a couple of weeks ago. started him this week against the guy i got him from. he's pretty pissed off right now. i just can't stop grinning.

Traded Favre for Evans a few weeks ago and am looking forward to more games like this one...!