[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Passin out the Candy

nuke'em ttg

We moved from the neighborhood that got 1,000 kids trick-or-treating to the country where we don't get any. I miss the 16-year olds dressed up as hookers coming to my front door. Normally I have to go to the mall and sit on the bench all night Fridays and Saturdays for that. :D

Our house is pretty popular at halloween.

We give out full size stuff to the kids...doesn't take long for that rep to spread.

We have music playing.

My wife decorates the house and yard.

We had a fog machine this year.

This is really my wife's thing. She loves halloween.

This year she gave out Reeses PBC, Kit Kat, Skittles, Caramel Skittles, Smarties, Starburst, and a couple of other things I can't recall.

Three things that bug me that don't seem to bug her.

- kids with no costumes. I'd put up a sign that said "No costume, no candy", but she doesn't seem to care.

- kids that don't say Trick or Treat. Hello?

- Kids that ask if they can take 2 from the full size tray. If you are giving out mini candy, I can understand, but don't be greedy. One kid just took 2, and I had to tell him twice to put the second one back. Little cockroach.

Today I thought of a great costume for an adult..You dress up like a big tin can and you have "Whoop ass" as your label. We are giving out lollipops, sweet tarts and bazooka

One year i dressed up as a tub of popcorn :D got a 32 gallon trash can, cut out the bottom added suspenders to it...taped white construction paper around it and painted red lines up and down the construction paper....took a hugh clear trash bag and taped it around the can and it had a hole in it so i could tape it around my body.....filled the bag with real popcorn.....made a little drink holder on the outside....one problem.....WHAT TO DO WHEN I HAD TO PISS? Well when i realized i had to piss is when i realized oh lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophy....so i got a knife and cut a big ass flap in the front of the can and wallah(sp?) piss trap door :D

We got the usual Harry Potter, grim reeper, superman, mickey mouse, etc. We don't get very many. The neighborhood I live in has a lot of older folks with kids that have left. We did do something special for friends that brought their kids by. My wife went out and got bottles of Mudslides to give tot he adults so they have a treat when they get home.

We had around 50 kids last night. A couple 16 year old girls showed up in skimpy nurse outfits.

I felt a little uncomfortable. :D

:D Classic!!!!!! Were they all hey big boy I am the trick and your going to get this treat?

I was out on a mountain bike ride that takes you through some residential areas to get to the trails so I brought a bag of candy in my camelback. I tell you bring candy on a Mountain bike ride give out to single MILF mom in OC....Nice!!!! I was trying to bust a little move to this one hot latina momma, but I don't think it worked and she saw right through me, maybe it was because I was a sweaty mess.

It's the preschoolers I get a kick out of.... wide eyed, and trying to figure out just what the H is goin on here.

Had my 4 yr. old dressed up as a fireman, and my 1 yr. old dressed up as a monkey. The 1 yr. old would basically toddle up to the door, after checking out the rocks, pumpkins, ferns, bird baths, etc...great stuff!