[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs vs Colts official game thread

Chief Dick

Nov. 18 1:46 est Megan Manfull reports, Peyton Manning just threw his 8th INT in 3 games and counting.

i love Miss Manfull...i seen all her movies.

2006: 31 TDs (35 total), 9 INTs

2005: 28 TDs, 10 INTs

2004: 49 TDs, 10 INTs

2003: 29 TDs, 10 INTs

:D

Colts offense was awful today. FIVE drops by WRs and TEs (Clark was particularly bad), poor pass protection, no running game in the first half, no production at all from the flanker position, and of course Adam's two missed FGs. They're completely out of sync right now.

That said, I don't want to take away from the Chiefs D. Gunther did a spectacular job today.

On this we definitely agree....but you are leaving out Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark :D

Clark was f'n terrible yesterday. Dropped three passes, all first downs. I hope that Crapholio takes Moorehead's job. Moorehead's had maybe four or five receptions over the past three games.

How did Holmes look in this game?

I know his stats were not good, but was that more of a factor of Indy's run D, or is Holmes just looking old and slow?

They ran him off-tackle most of the day and the Colts secondary was all over him. He didn't look bad burst-wise, but he was getting swarmed on the perimeter. The Colts D was outstanding yesterday...and were only reason that they won. Also, the light in Herm's head that said, "You can beat them through the air!" didn't go off until the TD to Bowe... and it was too late by then.

Edited by Bill Swerski

2006: 31 TDs (35 total), 9 INTs

2005: 28 TDs, 10 INTs

2004: 49 TDs, 10 INTs

2003: 29 TDs, 10 INTs

:D

Colts offense was awful today. FIVE drops by WRs and TEs (Clark was particularly bad), poor pass protection, no running game in the first half, no production at all from the flanker position, and of course Adam's two missed FGs. They're completely out of sync right now.

That said, I don't want to take away from the Chiefs D. Gunther did a spectacular job today.

Herm handed the game to the Colts, plain and simple, he did not try to win, he tried not to lose......the whole game.

Herm handed the game to the Colts, plain and simple, he did not try to win, he tried not to lose......the whole game.

And now we're tied for the 9th worst record in the league ... and are making great progress our way to a top 10 pick in next years' draft.

And now we're tied for the 9th worst record in the league ... and are making great progress our way to a top 10 pick in next years' draft.

Yup, I was wrong, you were right. :D You and I both know they could be better if it weren't for coaching :D

You and I both know they could be better if it weren't for coaching :D

I agree with this. The Colts D was set up the whole second half for some play action, yet the Chiefs refused to go downfield. It was so bad I was calling plays on the couch and was right about 85% of the time. That D was stacked to the line the whole game.

As for Holmes, he would have been great had the Chiefs mixed it up. Poor, poor game planning and play calling (AGAIN) for the Chiefs. Which is a shame because the defense is playing well enough to win.