[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maybe the best fantasy team in the world!

JAYBLACK

I am in a highly competetive 12man league(cbs sportsline).Starting lineups consist of...2QBS..2RBS..3WRS...1TE...and a flex.I had the #6 pick overall..Check out my starting line-up.

QB- TOM BRADY(3RD ROUND PICK) who knew?

QB- TONY ROMO(4TH ROUND PICK) pleasantly surprised

RB- BRIAN WESTBROOK(1st ROUND PICK) only running back in the 1st round worth the pick this year

RB- DESHAUN FOSTER (Weak but he was a throw in with Randy Moss trade)

WR- RANDY MOSS (Acquired in trade for Culpepper,Earnest Graham,and Fritzgerald)

WR-TERRELL OWENS (2ND ROUND PICK)

WR- CHAD JOHNSON (Acquired in trade for Selvin Young,Ron Dayne,and Curry) kinda got raped but i can live with it

TE- JEREMY SHOCKEY(10 ROUND PICK)

FLEX- KEVIN CURTIS/ PATRICK CRAYTON (14th and 15th round) Inconsitent but they have thier moments

Needless to say its been a fun season..looking foward to the my man bellichick going against the JETS and MIAMI during the championship weeks.I like my chances. Anybody out there with a better team?...I'll like to hear about it.

The Huddle needs to hire you for projections. You obviously are a FF genius.

There are 2 types of people. Those who expect to win at everything...so when they do, no big deal. And then those that are so used to losing that when they win, they have to tell everyone about it.

I am in a highly competetive 12man league(cbs sportsline).Starting lineups consist of...2QBS..2RBS..3WRS...1TE...and a flex.I had the #6 pick overall..Check out my starting line-up.

QB- TOM BRADY(3RD ROUND PICK) who knew?

QB- TONY ROMO(4TH ROUND PICK) pleasantly surprised

RB- BRIAN WESTBROOK(1st ROUND PICK) only running back in the 1st round worth the pick this year

RB- DESHAUN FOSTER (Weak but he was a throw in with Randy Moss trade)

WR- RANDY MOSS (Acquired in trade for Culpepper,Earnest Graham,and Fritzgerald)

WR-TERRELL OWENS (2ND ROUND PICK)

WR- CHAD JOHNSON (Acquired in trade for Selvin Young,Ron Dayne,and Curry) kinda got raped but i can live with it

TE- JEREMY SHOCKEY(10 ROUND PICK)

FLEX- KEVIN CURTIS/ PATRICK CRAYTON (14th and 15th round) Inconsitent but they have thier moments

Needless to say its been a fun season..looking foward to the my man bellichick going against the JETS and MIAMI during the championship weeks.I like my chances. Anybody out there with a better team?...I'll like to hear about it.

You forgot to give yourself Witten or gates over shockey

This team is 33-0(weekly triple headers)

Alex Smith, Joey Harrington

Frank Gore, Rudi Johnson, Julius Jones, Jerious Norwood

Marvin Harrison, DJax, VJax, Deion Branch Bobby Wade, Marty Booker

David Martin and Pope

Mare, Nedney

Cleve, NO