[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cleveland Hosed?

keggerz

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

in real time, with one look at the play, i don't think it was that cut and dry. i think it could've gone either way, personally. with multiple reviews you'd have a good argument, but when i saw the play live my first thought was that the official made a good call.

Not a pushout and I have Winslow on my team. He was fading out of bounds and would have landed out of bounds without any help.

you are nuts. The safety comes over and blasts him out of bounds. Winslow still gets one foot in. He doesn't get hit by the safety he had a chance to get both feet in. Ref should have called it. Arizona got one of those against Minny a couple years back. Same situation, end of the game, force-out TD.

I agree.

It was a force out.

This time the ref.s choose NOT to cheat and selectively enforce the rules ... kind of a make up call for earlier in the year when they cheated to review a kick

you are such a dick it doesn't matter what you think.

The second Cardinal that came in clearly changed Winslow's trajectory to out of bounds. I believe he would have made th catch in bounds. Heck, Winslow practically got one foot down anyway.

However, as that second Cardinal was "going for the ball", it doesn't count as a force out - I think.

At the very least force outs should be reviewable.

I agree with this.

I also agree with Loaf. My boy on the other hand thinks I am crazy seeing it that way and he is pretty good at this calls also.

I think that the call on the field would have to stand as there is no way that you could convince me, based on what I saw, that he would have come down in bounds. Close but no way to say for certain.

you are nuts. The safety comes over and blasts him out of bounds. Winslow still gets one foot in. He doesn't get hit by the safety he had a chance to get both feet in. Ref should have called it. Arizona got one of those against Minny a couple years back. Same situation, end of the game, force-out TD.

i saw winslow and two defenders go up at the same time, with a shove by the defender on winslow at the end. not what i'd call "blasting" him.

not sure what you saw, he didn't even get the 1st foot in............. major stretch to think that was a force out,