[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Surprisingly good Kevin Costner movie

muck

Looked good going in, but I was really disappointed in it.

I thought it was a bad flick. Started out decent enough, just too improbable and way too come on moments that it actually became a sort of a comedy.

Cook? Demi ? laughable - solid performances by Costner and Hurt - just a dumb premise.

I took a shot at it Friday night at home. VERY interesting plot.

Definately one of the better movies I have rented in a while. :D

I really hope it's available in high def On Demand.....I am unable to watch standard definition movies anymore :D ...it's a good thing....and a bad thing because I only have access to so many HD channels and it doesn't appear to be out on Blu-ray :wacko: ...again..

Rented it a couple weeks ago. Thought it started kind of slow but built up as it got further into the story. Thought it was a very good movie. Enjoyed the back and forth with Costner and his alter-ego played by William Hurt.

I agree with the Willam Hurt part. It took my 11 year old a while to figure what Hurt represented. I thought it was very creative.

I agree with the Willam Hurt part. It took my 11 year old a while to figure what Hurt represented. I thought it was very creative.

How come you let an 11 yr old watch it? Just curious.....

I liked the movie, by the way. Very entertaining and suspenseful, despite the moderately ridicuous premise.

Edited by godtomsatan

How come you let an 11 yr old watch it? Just curious.....

I liked the movie, by the way. Very entertaining and suspenseful, despite the moderately ridicuous premise.

I watched the movie first myself. The next day I watched it again with my wife and son. He had to leave the room obviously a few times during the movie.

I firmly believe the only good Costner movie was The Untouchables, and it was good despite him.

I'll give him Bull Durham, No Way Out, JFK, and Tin Cup.

I thought Field of Dreams was his best. And Dances with Wolves, while it made my breasts ache, was a good film.

Now that I think about it, he's made some pretty decent flicks.