[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well, we wanted them to quit talking about the Pats

rajncajn

I liked Petrino after the game saying it was "interesting" that they would announce Vick's sentencing on the only National game played by the Falcons this year, at home no less.

It was refreshing,but they stiil had to drop in comaprison of the Saints scoring so fast to the Pats.Im wondering if its possible to go 1 whole game without mentioning them. :D

It would be nice to listen to announcers actually announcing a game instead of man crushing newsmen who beat 1 thing to death for 3 hours every week.Save it for sportscenter.

It was refreshing,but they stiil had to drop in comaprison of the Saints scoring so fast to the Pats.Im wondering if its possible to go 1 whole game without mentioning them. :D

It would be nice to listen to announcers actually announcing a game instead of man crushing newsmen who beat 1 thing to death for 3 hours every week.Save it for sportscenter.

Look at the rest of the media. They always pound one or two things to death while ignoring real news.

Now we, once again, get Vick 24/7. At one point tonight I yelled at the TV to shut the hell up about Vick & talk about the game at least a little. :D

Wow look at that, for them to stop talking about what could be the best team ever they have to talk about Vick. He's not even playing football and he's stealing air time.

I liked Petrino after the game saying it was "interesting" that they would announce Vick's sentencing on the only National game played by the Falcons this year, at home no less.

i said something similar to my wife during the game "funny how this broke the same day the falcons are playing on MNF"

i said something similar to my wife during the game "funny how this broke the same day the falcons are playing on MNF"

It is strange, but really I don't see what relevance it has on the game. I don't see any ulterior motive for announcing it that day specifically. It seems to be just an odd coincidence to me. :D

Edited by rajncajn

Wow look at that, for them to stop talking about what could be the best team ever they have to talk about Vick. He's not even playing football and he's stealing air time.

It must give you great comfort knowing that other people are just as idiotic regarding Vick.

It is strange, but really I don't see what relevance it has on the game. I don't see any ulterior motive for announcing it that day specifically. It seems to be just an odd coincidence to me. :D

Don't even think it was that odd - I believe I heard this could happen (sentence announced on the day of their one MNF game) way back at the beginning. Seems to ring a bell...

And honestly, it's the Falcons - they were starting Chris Redman - what else were they going to talk about. I'll assume the shelf life was yesterday and today and by the wkend it won't be a story again till he comes out of jail...

Don't even think it was that odd - I believe I heard this could happen (sentence announced on the day of their one MNF game) way back at the beginning. Seems to ring a bell...

And honestly, it's the Falcons - they were starting Chris Redman - what else were they going to talk about. I'll assume the shelf life was yesterday and today and by the wkend it won't be a story again till he comes out of jail...

Maybe ESPN had a hand in it since they knew it was going to be a crappy game to begin with. :D