[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More pressure on Dallas

Randall

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than yourself and Irish I don't want to drop names. Let's just say most Cowboys fans have shown GB no respect at all. Reminds me of Vikings fans before the Championship game at home VS Atlanta.

:D

Whatever. In every one of these threads I read this crap about the Dallas fans around here that are so overconfident about their team, but I must miss the threads where the Dallas fans actually type anything that even remotely resembles that. GB has a good team. Alot better than most people, including Packer fans, expected. Not sure exactly what kind of respect you're looking for in here from the Dallas fans....Dallas handed Green Bay their ass.

I kind of get the feeling that if Dallas and Green Bay play again, and Dallas happens to win, you'll have a whole new list of excuses. If anything, some GB fans ( you mostly) did'nt give Dallas the respect they EARNED when they faced off last time.

Me and Irish. :D

:wacko:

Whatever. In every one of these threads I read this crap about the Dallas fans around here that are so overconfident about their team, but I must miss the threads where the Dallas fans actually type anything that even remotely resembles that. GB has a good team. Alot better than most people, including Packer fans, expected. Not sure exactly what kind of respect you're looking for in here from the Dallas fans....Dallas handed Green Bay their ass.

I kind of get the feeling that if Dallas and Green Bay play again, and Dallas happens to win, you'll have a whole new list of excuses. If anything, some GB fans ( you mostly) did'nt give Dallas the respect they EARNED when they faced off last time.

Amen Brutha :D

I certainly gave Dallas the credit for the win. All I pointed out was that Dallas has played poorly since the 2nd half of that game and the 2 other games since. GB, on the other hand, has played great football since.

You wanted 3. There's a lot more than that. You and Sgt, Ryan brothers. :wacko:

I certainly gave Dallas the credit for the win. All I pointed out was that Dallas has played poorly since the 2nd half of that game and the 2 other games since. GB, on the other hand, has played great football since.

Great football in Chicago no doubt. Loved the way they were spanked in that one.

GB is a great bad weather football team..........Farve's and excellent driver........... :D

You should play there before talking, There have been worse weather games in Chicago than anywhere. Being so close to the lake with fog and wind is worse than Green Bay or Foxboro.

You should play there before talking, There have been worse weather games in Chicago than anywhere. Being so close to the lake with fog and wind is worse than Green Bay or Foxboro.

That's a poor excuse for an ...emm.. err. an excuse. Cowboys held serve and the Pack knew what they had to do. Advantage: GB. I'd always rather be last to act (think poker). Bottom line - GB, Favre et al choked. See you in Dallas if you make it that far. I'll be at that game (compliments of a work meeting scheduled in Dallas that weekend). First game I've ever seen the Cowboys play in Dallas. I hope to remember the ass-whoopin' that Dallas lays on the remarkable Brett Favre (IMO, one of the top 3 QB's to ever play the game).

Perhaps it's time for the GB faithful to acknowledge that the 2008 Cowboys > 2008 Packers.

• 4 weeks later...

QUOTE(bushwacked @ 12/19/07 6:59am)

All the mouthy Packer and Cowboy fans are going to be a bit dumbfounded if neither team represents the NFC in the superbowl.

Now if Pats lose next week, bad juju is definitely in effect.

Let it go. Fans that lost last week that come in here to make us all look bad have bigger problems than football.

Show some class and give credit to the winners. They deserve it.

:D The indignant bump is a dangerous mistress. But when you call one against the majority and it comes through you should have your day in the sun