[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Old School Gamers

Scourge

Duke Nukem Forever Teaser

For you youngin's who are too young to remember. First there was Escape from Castle Wolfenstein, then Doom, then Duke Nukem 3D.

Duke Nukem 3D was and stil is one of my favorite first person shooters of all times. The game was the first significant shooter to allow multiplayer deathmatch and allowed users to create their own maps for distribution and multiplay with it's built in level editor. It was truely amazing at the time. And a TON of fun.

They were talking about a sequel since 1997 called Duke Nukem Forever. This highly anticipated sequel had so many development issues, engine changes and delays that the development company, 3DRealms, decided to tag the game with a release date of 'When it's done'. It has been like this for several years. And out of nowhere, just yesterday, this teaser trailer comes out. This game was originally slated to be released around the time of Quake 2!!

I hope they get this out at some point. I am 33, and gaming is the only hobby I have left where I can just get away from life's struggles, the screaming kids, and the nagging wife. And I would gladly team up with Duke for anothe kick ass adventure.

My avatar says it all.

Any of you guys fans of Duke like me?

Duke Nukem Forever Teaser

For you youngin's who are too young to remember. First there was Escape from Castle Wolfenstein, then Doom, then Duke Nukem 3D.

Duke Nukem 3D was and stil is one of my favorite first person shooters of all times. The game was the first significant shooter to allow multiplayer deathmatch and allowed users to create their own maps for distribution and multiplay with it's built in level editor. It was truely amazing at the time. And a TON of fun.

They were talking about a sequel since 1997 called Duke Nukem Forever. This highly anticipated sequel had so many development issues, engine changes and delays that the development company, 3DRealms, decided to tag the game with a release date of 'When it's done'. It has been like this for several years. And out of nowhere, just yesterday, this teaser trailer comes out. This game was originally slated to be released around the time of Quake 2!!

I hope they get this out at some point. I am 33, and gaming is the only hobby I have left where I can just get away from life's struggles, the screaming kids, and the nagging wife. And I would gladly team up with Duke for anothe kick ass adventure.

My avatar says it all.

Any of you guys fans of Duke like me?

Do not click on that link. I got a virius when I did it.

Duke Nukem... ah yes.

The only game I know where you gain health by going the bathroom... aaaahh, much better.

An ultimate talk smack game.

:D

Yeah, I loved Duke Nukem. When he looks in a mirror and you hit the spacebar "damn, I'm looking good" just makes me crack up every time!

Some other quotables that are just funny to hear while you are running and gunning...

"Ooh, thats gotta hurt"

"Heh, heh, heh, whatta mess"

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum. "

"Your face. Your ass. What's the difference? "

You bottom feeding, scum sucking algae eater!

Seriously. I clicked the link. Put my date of birth in. Then it went to another page and my screen started going side ways really fast. Its the first time it ever did that. I could careless about telling someone else. But if you were at work like me when that happens. My computer shut down and automatically cuts back on to reboot to find the virius. Since I was at work and my boss wasn't I was able to contact IT without a problem. Thats why I didnt want anyone getting in trouble at work like I could have yestarday.

Seriously. I clicked the link. Put my date of birth in. Then it went to another page and my screen started going side ways really fast. Its the first time it ever did that. I could careless about telling someone else. But if you were at work like me when that happens. My computer shut down and automatically cuts back on to reboot to find the virius. Since I was at work and my boss wasn't I was able to contact IT without a problem. Thats why I didnt want anyone getting in trouble at work like I could have yestarday.

I'll bet you about crapped your pants when that happened. :D