[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks Green Bay!

coachharry

Looks like a good old fashioned ass whoopin too..Favre just got picked off for a TD. Dallas has been average at best recently and GB is getting lit up today. Dallas also has the TO injury to deal with. The NFC playoffs should be very interesting to say the least..At least it has to go through big D as long as they last. I think Dallas fans and GB fans alike need to realize nothing is etched in stone. But its nice to see GB get spanked :D

Looks like a good old fashioned ass whoopin too..Favre just got picked off for a TD. Dallas has been average at best recently and GB is getting lit up today. Dallas also has the TO injury to deal with. The NFC playoffs should be very interesting to say the least..At least it has to go through big D as long as they last. I think Dallas fans and GB fans alike need to realize nothing is etched in stone. But its nice to see GB get spanked :D

After this maybe Favre would rather play in Dallas. Brutal weather today.

The other other spanking the got was in Dallas. They've been pretty consistent this year.

The TO injury looks less important now ...

If it's only an ankle sprain it does. When it first happened to he pointed to his achilles so it could be worse. I'm not hoping it is but sometimes they are worse when getting an MRI.

He does heal fast and does everythng he can to get back on the field.

I had definite concerns about next week. Unbelievable that the Pack laid an egg this week. Unbelievable!

You ain't kiddin'. I can't wait to hear what they have to say in the post-game interviews. If the weather was so terrible, how come the Bears had no trouble with it?

Three weeks rest ... that is all that matters.

Isn't it 2 weeks to the divisional game?

MRI shows it is a high ankle sprain.

"An MRI conducted on Terrell Owens confirmed that the star Cowboys receiver has a high ankle sprain. No timetable has been given for his return but the team said it was unlikely he would playh in Week 17 against the Redskins.

The Cowboys clinched home-field advantage throughout the NFC playoffs after the Packers lost in Chicago on Sunday.

Owens left the Cowboys' game in the second quarter Saturday night against Carolina.

According to a postgame news release, the Cowboys' top receiver has a sprained ankle. X-rays were negative but he is to undergo an MRI exam on Sunday.

A source close to Owens speculated Saturday that he would hopefully be ready for their Divisional playoff game, ESPN's Ed Werder reported."

I wouldn't be surprised if he was suited up and available for the div game ... but does not play unless needed

The way Dallas has been playing I hope he is available for the div game. They put up 3 points in the 2nd half last night without him..Dallas will need Glenn to come back strong if we dont have TO for the first playoff game

1 week until week 17

1 week until bye

1 week until div game

3 weeks

Yeah you're right.

Didn't he sleep in a special chamber when he was with Philly to speed healing? He'll do anything he can to be ready. No matter what people think of him he is committed to winning. If he can be there he will.

If the weather was so terrible, how come the Bears had no trouble with it?

The weather was the great equalizer... when both offenses have to fight the weather, then the game typically comes down to things like special teams, turn overs, penalites, etc. And that definitely favors the Bears. I think the Packers offense actually out played the Bears offense. But eitehr way, neither one really did that great.