[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Disaster in the Making...

ts

So I'll start this one off, no doubt there will be plenty of Super Bowl disaster stories to go around ... actually, I'm shocked that I made it to the big game at all, given that I lost SJax for several games, Marvin for most of the year, Caddy Williams, etc, etc. - but I was hoping for one more miracle game ... looks like it's not to be:

- facing B. Jacobs, 2 scores thus far & his career high rushing yardage game

- started FWP on Thu nite, we all know what happened there

- started Colston, who's reportedly coughing up blood in the locker room after a big 3/16/0 showing so far

- facing McNabb, who finally chooses this week to wake up

- started the GBP DF, who as of this writing has given up 35 points to the offensive juggernaught that is the Orton-led Bears

Looks like about the only thing that's worked out for me this week was sticking with D. Anderson over Kitna, despite the weather in Cincy ... of course, my opponent has Edwards, so I'm not really on the winning end of that passing combo either. Unless Gostkowski, Galloway & Fitz manage to combine for something like 70 FF points in the late games, it looks like my ride is over.

Carry on.

Edited by ts

I'm up $hit creek too, started Colston, facing Jacobs, Garrard standing on the sideline now. Need Lendale White and the Tampa D to outscore Welker and Branch by at least 15 points and likely a lot more. :D

Edited by Ursa Majoris

Hey DMD, your projections "promised" me 2 TDs from Fitz - was that a typo, did you mean Boldin? Just FYI, Boldin scoring does not help me here, let's get it right next time, huh?

Just kidding of course, but I could really use some help from Fitz & Galloway here. :D

Hey DMD, your projections "promised" me 2 TDs from Fitz - was that a typo, did you mean Boldin? Just FYI, Boldin scoring does not help me here, let's get it right next time, huh?

Just kidding of course, but I could really use some help from Fitz & Galloway here. :D

The Boldin TDs were good for me in one league ... but now I need Fitz to find the EZ for his promised 2 TDs

I managed four teams this season. Three of them went to the playoffs, and two of them are playing in championship games this weekend. One team is looking pretty good, the other is toast.

All in all, it's been a pretty succesful season, so it's not a case of sour grapes when I say that...

...I'm ready for it to be over.

This is the first time I've felt this way after playing for the past seven seasons, but all of the injuries, busts, and subpar performances are finally starting to get to me. If you're still posting here, then you can probably relate.

I'm toast I think.

In one league decided last minute to plug in Marshall for Ocho and was too late. This game my AZ D is doing squat. So, I need Scheffler to do a late season Cooley and come out of no where for 3 TDs. One more TD by Warner could help as long as it doesn't go to Fitz.

The other league I'm up by 10 and he's got AD and I've got Gates who I hope is healthy enough to put up some #s.

I'm toast I think.

In one league decided last minute to plug in Marshall for Ocho and was too late. This game my AZ D is doing squat. So, I need Scheffler to do a late season Cooley and come out of no where for 3 TDs. One more TD by Warner could help as long as it doesn't go to Fitz.

The other league I'm up by 10 and he's got AD and I've got Gates who I hope is healthy enough to put up some #s.

I'm toast too. This is the game that I thought the most about and ended up over thinking. My bench was great! If nothing else it says a lot that we made it this far.

I'm up $hit creek too, started Colston, facing Jacobs, Garrard standing on the sideline now. Need Lendale White and the Tampa D to outscore Welker and Branch by at least 15 points and likely a lot more. :D

Turns out I won this thing due to the late TD from A Johnson. :D

And that's a wrap ... good night Gracie.

Well, it was a fun ride, with all the injuries this season & WW moves I had to make to get my team this far ... but not enough gas left in the tank to pull it out one more time. Congrast to all those Super Bowl winners out there.

Oh, and by the way DMD ... about those two Fitz TDs you owe me ... just take them off my tab for next year's Huddle membership ok?

:D