[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need a drink name

detlef

What brand and what type of tequila are you using?

Just the well, Sauza Blanco

Yo Mama, did you think of that or borrow that?

Either way, best yet!

thought of it myself.

Sorry, but Tequila Mocking Bird has been used a number of times. I seem to recall a cartoon character specifically. None the less, funny name. However, nothing specifically "apple" about it.

Also, what type of apples? Granny Smith? Red Delicious? Fiji?

Granny Smith

Edited by detlef

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Envious Vañillarita : Tequila blended with Granny Smith apples and vanilla

kinda playing on the Green with Envy thing

or Envy de Vañillarita or Envy con Vañillarita

i had Granny's Envious Vañillarita at first

and the ñ just adds that mexican flare

EDIT: Margarita is the Latin word for pearl and the Spanish word for daisy.

Granny's Pearl of Envy

The Green Daisy

Granny's Green Pearl

Granny's Vanilla Pearl

Edited by keggerz

Envious Vañillarita : Tequila blended with Granny Smith apples and vanilla

kinda playing on the Green with Envy thing

or Envy de Vañillarita or Envy con Vañillarita

i had Granny's Envious Vañillarita at first

and the ñ just adds that mexican flare

EDIT: Margarita is the Latin word for pearl and the Spanish word for daisy.

Granny's Pearl of Envy

The Green Daisy

Granny's Green Pearl

Granny's Vanilla Pearl

Nice thoughts indeed.

All that said, at least for tonight, we're going with Granny Smith's Revenge. We print our own menus so it's no big deal if that name doesn't stick.

In the meantime...

Chief Dick, should you make it out to NC and hit Jujube (or even Dos Perros after it opens next year) announce yourself, some freebies await you.

Nice thoughts indeed.

All that said, at least for tonight, we're going with Granny Smith's Revenge. We print our own menus so it's no big deal if that name doesn't stick.

In the meantime...

Chief Dick, should you make it out to NC and hit Jujube (or even Dos Perros after it opens next year) announce yourself, some freebies await you.

so close :D

Granny Smith's Tit

Honorable mention for some f'ed up reason, though actually getting two of the three words in the name has to count for something. However, the 5 CDs I'm sending you will have to do for a consolation prize

The Granny Smith

Once again, two of the three words. But I'm not sure exactly what simply naming a variety of apple wins you. How 'bout I don't gut you again next turn in Risk.

Nice thoughts indeed.

In the meantime...

Sweeetttt!!!!!!!!

:D My brother lives in Charlotte, so it is a real possibility this spring. :D

Sweeetttt!!!!!!!!

:D My brother lives in Charlotte, so it is a real possibility this spring. :D

Nice. pm me if you're gonna head out. We're about a 2 hour drive from there but springtime is a nice time to be here. Besides the weather, the ACC hoops season is in full effect. Duke and UNC tickets are near impossible to get but NC St. fans just bitch about their team and never actually go to the games, so you guys should be able to score some of those.

If it's early spring, then Jujube will be your only choice. If you come late Spring, Dos Perros, the Mexican place might be open. Again, let me know...

So... you're not going with the Corey Feldman.

I'd order that.

That actually is a damned fine name for a drink. In fact, I could imagine a series of drinks named after random washed up stars. Of course, it would be nice, if not actually crucial to have some reason behind each name. Heaven knows I've never let that last bit stop me before when naming drinks. However, you need a story in case somebody asks.

That actually is a damned fine name for a drink. In fact, I could imagine a series of drinks named after random washed up stars. Of course, it would be nice, if not actually crucial to have some reason behind each name. Heaven knows I've never let that last bit stop me before when naming drinks. However, you need a story in case somebody asks.

Isn't the drink in question new, sassy, and refreshing, like Corey Feldman circa 1982?

Isn't the drink in question new, sassy, and refreshing, like Corey Feldman circa 1982?

Well, there is that. :D

But wasn't he the irreverent bad-ass? Apples and vanilla seem so wholesome. I think he'd need to be a tequila based martini like drink with a pickled jalapeno or something. Only the jalapeno wouldn't be at all spicy because, at the end of the day, dude was really just a punk with no game. That's right Corey, you freaking read that right. You don't want any of this!

But wasn't he the irreverent bad-ass? Apples and vanilla seem so wholesome. I think he'd need to be a tequila based martini like drink with a pickled jalapeno or something. Only the jalapeno wouldn't be at all spicy because, at the end of the day, dude was really just a punk with no game. That's right Corey, you freaking read that right. You don't want any of this!

:D

"Oh yeah, THAT JUST HAPPENED, man! Whoo!" - Ricky Bobby