[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Fishing"

detlef

I think people sometimes pretend they were "fishing" when it becomes obvious their point is stupid...  

39 members have voted

1. 1. How often do think this happens?

• Nearly always. Too many guys with stupid ideas and not enough balls to stand by their statements
    • About 50-50
    • Rarely, we're a baiting group of misfits who thrive on hooking naive and passionate huddlers
    • Puddy
  2. 2. Should the huddle require a license? H8? Can you help out here?

• yes
    • no
    • puddy

I fish on occasion but its usually in the football forum. My biggest hook was Skins. I got him ridiculously mad at me for telling him he wasnt a Saints fan..The hardest guy to catch is Bushwacked. I have pulled in many a baited hook from that guy.

God walks into the Garden of Eden and sees Adam toweling off. "Where have you been?", He asks. "Eve and I have been swimming in the river" Adam replies. God slaps His forehead and exclaims, "Crap, now we'll never get the smell outta the fish!"

I don't think I understand the question. Fishing, like hunting, is for pansies. If you don't chase it down and strangle the kill with your own bare hands, then it's not a sport and you are a pansy.

here is an example

Ghey men use Star Trek for Logo's and avatars :D

what's more annoying than someone bailing out on a fishing claim is the extent to which some in here will grab onto a very small point and strangle it to death, completely missing the bigger picture ...

You forgot to capitalize the first letter of your sentence. Idiot. :D

what's more annoying than someone bailing out on a fishing claim is the extent to which some in here will grab onto a very small point and strangle it to death, completely missing the bigger picture ...

or it could be "completely IGNORING the bigger picture..." :D

Edited by keggerz

You swore you'd never tell about us. Oh, and is that an Irish winky? :D

Listen, nobody and I mean nobody should be talking about my winky, especially on a male-dominated message board. :D

You have bigger problems if you call "it" a winky

NTTIAWWT

I didn't call it that. I was just addressing the issue. Although if I did, I wouldn't have a bigger problem more like a teeny problem, no?