[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clinton campaign = Titanic

budlitebrad

The one nice thing to come out of last night was that the people weren't influenced by the liberal media's coronation of Obama. They chose to think for themselves. On the other side of the aisle, Dick Morris (probably the most anti-Clinton person on the face of the Earth) is now claiming that Hillary's very narrow victory was "historic" and is saying that she'll go on to win.

It's amazing how the media (both liberal and conservative) is trying to drive popular opinion.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how the media (both liberal and conservative) is trying to drive popular opinion.

Precisely. As I said earlier, the hysteria flows first this way and then that. Completely f'n ridiculous, rendering cable TV and to a slightly lesser extent the press completely worthless as a guide to where things are really at. All these cretins are looking for is the next big story - "Obama / Hillary drops out" instead of rational analysis.

Lost in the "Hillary wins, disaster for Obama" rubbish is that there was only 3 percentage points between them in a tiny state, only the second of fifty to decide.

Precisely. As I said earlier, the hysteria flows first this way and then that. Completely f'n ridiculous, rendering cable TV and to a slightly lesser extent the press completely worthless as a guide to where things are really at. All these cretins are looking for is the next big story - "Obama / Hillary drops out" instead of rational analysis.

Lost in the "Hillary wins, disaster for Obama" rubbish is that there was only 3 percentage points between them in a tiny state, only the second of fifty to decide.

I mean, in NH, 3% is like 10 people right?

I heard she broke down in a coffee shop this morning during a meet and greet.

Are you serious? If this keeps happening, it will hurt her image of being able to handle the whole C-I-C part of the job. I'm serious, this is dumb on her part...

So which Huddler is

I prefer

OK, so sort of dumb but funny video about Obama Girl. However, what's up with Hillary Boy? Was that his idea of a comeback? Did the guy working the camera yell, "Snap!" when they were done? I mean, way to pwn her on the issues buddy :D

No one's talking about Edwards being done, but you have to think so at this point.

I would also guess that a lot of 'independents in NH ended up breaking for McCain instead of who the polled for: Obama. It's the one fact that explains the results in both races. To say that Republicans voted for Hillary is somehwat laughable since you cannot be registered republican and vote for any dem in that state.

One thing that no one is making much about: turnout in Iowa and NH is HUGH which bodes interesting for the rest of this year.

No one's talking about Edwards being done, but you have to think so at this point.

I would also guess that a lot of 'independents in NH ended up breaking for McCain instead of who the polled for: Obama. It's the one fact that explains the results in both races. To say that Republicans voted for Hillary is somehwat laughable since you cannot be registered republican and vote for any dem in that state.

One thing that no one is making much about: turnout in Iowa and NH is HUGH which bodes interesting for the rest of this year.

IMO, the big winner in Edwards remaining in the election is Hillary. He leaves and you've got to think a majority of his support swings to Obama. In a tight two way race that could make all the difference in the world. I think Hillary did reap some benefit from Biden and Dodd dropping out and those votes went to her in NH. I wonder if Richardson lasts until Super Duper Tuesday as well.

Word. This is an unprecedented election in our lifetimes. There is no incumbent for the first time in forty years, and in the '68 election Nixon had already served as VP.

Word. This is an unprecedented election in our lifetimes. There is no incumbent for the first time in forty years, and in the '68 election Nixon had already served as VP.

With his highly favorable approval rating, I can't believe Vice President Cheney didn't throw his hat into the ring. :D

IMO, the big winner in Edwards remaining in the election is Hillary. He leaves and you've got to think a majority of his support swings to Obama. In a tight two way race that could make all the difference in the world.

Yeah, I agree. But it's pretty clear that Edwards is toast and he's not going to stay in forever.

On the Rep side, Romney has a substantial lead in delegates, but you have to think that he absolutely needs to win Michigan or he's screwed as well. Huckabee will rake in the South and Midwest, which is their party's bread and butter. If he goes on to get the nomination, teaming up with a moderate like Guiliani or McCain could broaden his appeal in the swing states.

Nice insult to Edwards there too. Would also be interesting if McCain is given the nod for the GOP and he picks Lieberman as his running mate.

There's a story floating around from 2004 that goes something like this: just after selecting Edwards as his running mate, the Johns sat down and Edwards looked Kerry in the eye and basically said: "I'm going to tell you a story I've told no one else." He goes on to describe how when his son was killed in a car accident how he got on the gurney in the morgue, hugged the body and promised he would make the world a better place in his honor. Apparently, Edwards told the same story to Kerry the year before, with the same "I've never told anyone this before" intro, which Kerry clearly remembered, and it creeped him out beyond belief.

Can you imagine doing something to creep John Kerry out? That's gotta be tough.

There's a story floating around from 2004 that goes something like this: just after selecting Edwards as his running mate, the Johns sat down and Edwards looked Kerry in the eye and basically said: "I'm going to tell you a story I've told no one else." He goes on to describe how when his son was killed in a car accident how he got on the gurney in the morgue, hugged the body and promised he would make the world a better place in his honor. Apparently, Edwards told the same story to Kerry the year before, with the same "I've never told anyone this before" intro, which Kerry clearly remembered, and it creeped him out beyond belief.

Can you imagine doing something to creep John Kerry out? That's gotta be tough.

Just goes to show why Obama is kicking his arse as the "change" candidate. He's authentic. Edwards is a phony.