[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Pres. Caucus

BeeR

Well?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. So who would you probably vote for if they get the nomination?

• Clinton
    • Obama
    • Edwards
    • Other Dem (name)
    • Huckabee
    • McCain
    • Romney
    • Paul
    • Other Rep (name)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giuliani

you Dems are so funny.

You learn nothing from the past.

Nominate anyone on the face of the earth except John Kerry and you win the election easy.

Here we go again. Nominate anyone but Obama and you win election easy.

Nothing to do with race. The guy is unelectable. He has done nothing in politics.

He is a force created by the media. He will get destroyed in general election.

Giuliani

you Dems are so funny.

You learn nothing from the past.

Nominate anyone on the face of the earth except John Kerry and you win the election easy.

Here we go again. Nominate anyone but Obama and you win election easy.

Nothing to do with race. The guy is unelectable. He has done nothing in politics.

You have such a great read on things that I just can't pass this up. I got $100 that says you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Here it is. You say destroyed. Let's say that is equal to a win by more than 35 percentage points. Electoral college doesn't count because you said general election. SO, if Obama wins the Democratic nod I'll take Obama versus whoever the Republican candidate is. A win by 35 percentage points or more by the Republican candidate means you win $100 dollars from me. A win by anything less than 35 percentage points or a Democratic win means I win $100 from you.

Are you in?

You have such a great read on things that I just can't pass this up. I got $100 that says you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Here it is. You say destroyed. Let's say that is equal to a win by more than 35 percentage points. Electoral college doesn't count because you said general election. SO, if Obama wins the Democratic nod I'll take Obama versus whoever the Republican candidate is. A win by 35 percentage points or more by the Republican candidate means you win $100 dollars from me. A win by anything less than 35 percentage points or a Democratic win means I win $100 from you.

Are you in?

a straight-up bet on a 35 point popular vote spread? that is DOUBLE reagan's margin over mondale :D ....way to really put your money where your mouth is :D

So you're saying that Edwards and *snicker* Richardson would do better? No way.

Agreed that he's the darling of the media and that his lack of experience may cost him at some point, but he's VERY electable.

So you're saying that Edwards and *snicker* Richardson would do better? No way.

Agreed that he's the darling of the media and that his lack of experience may cost him at some point, but he's VERY electable.

that may be why he is electable... he has nothing to flip flop on .. look at GW