[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nostradamus

alexgaddis

Obama gets elected, then comes out and says he is a devote muslim and tries to pass sharia law, gets impeached and water boarded in gitmo.

Nice to know that you are on board with this eventuality.

And I think the RNC is gonna be a little ticked you have so disclosed their campaign of anti-Obama terror.

Edited by cre8tiff

I think he gets elected, and Hillary agrees to be his VP, which shocks pundits.

Less than a month into his term he is assassinated, and although there is a lot of evidence that it's done by white supremacists, there is an equal amount of evidence that suggests that the Clinton's were involved.

Anarchy ensues. A revolution of the people. In the end love conquers all.

Obama gets elected, then comes out and says he is a devote muslim and tries to pass sharia law, gets impeached and water boarded in gitmo.

Speaking of Gitmo, i'm surprised Bill O'Reilly didn't earn himself a one way ticket to a water boarding there for attacking Obama and his staffer the other day...