[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mr. Owens

BigMikeinNY

What happened? Did he re-injure it by doing something too early?

I heard he was walking and then the next day he was limping pretty badly.

If your team is so dependent on TO how can anyone say Parcells did a great job in building the team?

He is one of the biggest weapons in the NFL how could you think his absence wouldnt greatly effect the Cowboys ? I still think they can win this game without him but it wont be easy. The Cowboys without TO is like Fonzie in the early episodes when he wore the windbreaker. Sure you respected him because he was Fonzie and had Fonzie skills but when he put on that leather jacket boy..That right there was pure Fonzerelli

Yes but that was the SB(there is a tomorrow this time) and back then was he limping 3 days before the game?

Glenn is practicing.

There is ONLY a tomrrow if they win......Take away their BEST receiver, against a Giants team that plays well on the Road, not sure there would be a tomorrow for them.....

There is ONLY a tomrrow if they win......Take away their BEST receiver, against a Giants team that plays well on the Road, not sure there would be a tomorrow for them.....

The Giants are saying they aren't buying the hype. He's going to play.

The Giants are saying they aren't buying the hype. He's going to play.

As should any team in their situation. You should always be prepared for the worse case scenario :D That doesn't mean he will but if I were a betting man I would say #81 will be there lined up and ready to roll.

Terrell Owens - WR, Dallas Cowboys 1/10/2008

Mickey Spagnola of KTCK-AM The Ticket in Dallas just reported that Terrell Owens participated in the portion of practice that was open to the media. Owens, he said, was able to run, and more importantly, cut effectively on the ankle he sprained when the Cowboys played Carolina.

Terrell Owens (high ankle sprain) ran routes and caught passes in his return to Cowboys practice Thursday.

Despite media reports and Cowboys coach Wade Phillips saying Owens wasn't practicing the past two days, all the players said he was. T.O. showed no limp on Thursday, but the team may have told him not to speak with reporters. "You're not going to get anything out of me," he said when approached.

Terrell Owens - WR, Dallas Cowboys 1/10/2008

Mickey Spagnola of KTCK-AM The Ticket in Dallas just reported that Terrell Owens participated in the portion of practice that was open to the media. Owens, he said, was able to run, and more importantly, cut effectively on the ankle he sprained when the Cowboys played Carolina.

:D

Giant Trouble for the Gmen

Owens returns to practice for first time since ankle injury :D:D:wacko::D:D;):headbang:

Associated Press

IRVING, Texas -- Terrell Owens was running routes and catching passes in his return to practice on Thursday, showing only a slight limp at times. The star receiver seems on track to play in the Dallas Cowboys' playoff game against the New York Giants.

Owens, recovering from a sprained left ankle, didn't go against any defenders during the short period of practice open to the media.

While he was taking full strides running routes and making some cuts without any apparent problems, Owens had a slight limp at times when he jogged or walked.

T.O. stopped and spoke with receivers coach Ray Sherman after completing one route. Owens then took off his helmet and could be seen smiling while talking to backup quarterback Brad Johnson.

Seen in the perimeter around the locker room during lunch before practice, Owens appeared to be walking fine, though he said little.

"You're not getting anything out of me," Owens said.

Owens injured his ankle Dec. 22 in the game at Carolina, and sat out the regular season finale at Washington. The All-Pro receiver took part in the team's light walkthrough on Monday, but didn't practice on Wednesday while doing rehabilitation.

Fellow receiver Sam Hurd said Owens has spent "like 19 hours out of his day" trying to get back on the field and expects T.O. will play.

"If I have to play, I'm ready to play, but most likely, hopefully, he'll be out there on Sunday," Hurd said. "He tells me all the time, opportunities like this don't come around every season, so he wants to take advantage of them. ... He believes in this team so much that he wants to get out there and help this team get to the Super Bowl."

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

Looks like he will be ready. TO TO TO TO TO TO TOT OT TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO

Edited by Cowboyz1

Just like in the Pats/Eagles Super Bowl??? everyone thought he'd be a decoy...pretty darn good decoy catching 9 for 122......

He looked OK running straight ahead and doing angled turns. I didn't see any explosive acceleration or hard cuts. Those will be hard to do.

"Terrell Owens warmed up for practice Friday, then went to see a trainer about his injured ankle.

Owens felt so good he wanted the protective tape he'd been wearing cut off. Then he ran to join his teammates who were lined up to stretch, slapping hands and practically doing a victory lap on his way to his spot, complete with waving his right index finger.

"I'm good," Owens said later, at his locker. "See you Sunday."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/foot...s.ap/index.html

:D

John Clayton said he was limping after practice.

In the Super Bowl or at practice yesterday? :D

In practice. He cut pretty well in the SB even though they weren't hard cuts. If he can do that Cowboys fans should be happy.

My guess is the Giants will try and force him to change directions and see how healthy he really is. We'll see in a few days.

Edited by Randall

Off the field I agree with whatever people say about him but he is a freak of nature and fierce competitor. I am glad it looks like he is suiting up and may be healthy enough to contribute. If Dallas loses sunday or next week or whenever I want them to lose with all or most of their guns so there is no what ifs.