[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Plaxico

matt770

I love how Plaxico's words have been twisted into being a guarantee. I don't remember him using that word. His predictions have no more value than anyone else's... And of course he's going to predict the Giants will win. This is all fluff because the media needs something to do.

More proof that this bye week between Conf. Champ games and SB is :wacko:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how Plaxico's words have been twisted into being a guarantee. I don't remember him using that word. His predictions have no more value than anyone else's... And of course he's going to predict the Giants will win. This is all fluff because the media needs something to do.

More proof that this bye week between Conf. Champ games and SB is :wacko:

I liked that rephrasing,must be having flashbacks to the Steelers game. :D

Dude. You've always been the quiet type, which was fine. When you opened your mouth in the past, honestly, subtitles would've been helpful.

So now, biggest game of your career, facing one of the best teams in history, is when you choose to speak?????? You give the Pats bulletin board material they really don't need? What in the %^&*$# is wrong with you?!?!?!?! You sit there with your backwards hat and shades, shooting your mouth off about the final score, and you give the Pats fewer points than they have scored in a game all year?!?!?! Gee, I hope Brady doesn't use that as motivation. You unprofessional idiot b@stard.

That's it, I'm done with you. The laziness and pouting last year, the giving up on plays was bad enough. But then you had a career season and you really stepped up against the Packers. I'm thinking, wow, this guy has really turned the corner, he's gelling with Eli, playing his heart out.

A leopard doesn't change his spots. There was a good reason Pittsburgh let him go.

I could say the same about Strahan acting like a clown and those stupid commercials with him playing the guitar.

Which team is acting like they've been here before?? :wacko::D:D:moon::guns::brew::brow:

You call yerself a Giants Fan? what a str8 moran.

Yer best offensive playmaker predicts his team will win and he is dead to you??? weak

CHit Plax is ballin, he didn't say anything out of line- wow, a WR popping off some- that NEVER has happened before

If I were a Giants homer I would tell ya to BEAT IT

Edited by wildcat2334

You call yerself a Giants Fan? what a str8 moran.

Yer best offensive playmaker predicts his team will win and he is dead to you??? weak

CHit Plax is ballin, he didn't say anything out of line- wow, a WR popping off some- that NEVER has happened before

If I were a Giants homer I would tell ya to BEAT IT

Beat it.

let it go ...Plex is what he is both off and on the field ...He believes his team will win so he said it ..would rather have him confident than scared or quiet

at this stage with all the pats have at stake , i sincerely doubt they need or will use bulletin board material ..they are going for greatest season ever by a team and Plex does not change that or add to their desires

and just by chance if Giants win , Plex looks more like a hero than a goat

i am a fellow giant fan and it did not faze me at all

let the boys play on sunday and the real talking will be done on the field anyway

[/quote

]

:grin:

Still hate Plaxico now? Didnt think so...

Aside from his TD in the 4th quarter, he had a terrible game. Toomer and Smith were definitely Manning's targets last night.

This could be because he was playing a great decoy, or because Al Harris is no Asante Samuel - but Plax was definitely off-beat with the Giants offense for the majority of the game.

Regardless, they won and played a great game as a team.

Plax isn't the kind of player who typically runs his mouth, so I can't see him doing it again. Especially after his sub-par performance.

Aside from his TD in the 4th quarter, he had a terrible game. Toomer and Smith were definitely Manning's targets last night.

This could be because he was playing a great decoy, or because Al Harris is no Asante Samuel - but Plax was definitely off-beat with the Giants offense for the majority of the game.

Plax isn't the kind of player who typically runs his mouth, so I can't see him doing it again. Especially after his sub-par performance.

Plaxico's sub-par performance was erased completely when he was cradling the game winning TD pass in the end-zone. He is now a Super Bowl Hero.

In the end it doesnt matter what type of game he had,he didnt make personal predictions,he made a team prediction.

= winner

I would hardly say "terrible", Plax was doubled covered most of the game and took a beating on the passes he didn't catch. And all it takes is to make that "one catch" that makes or breaks how a performance is perceived.

I would hardly say "terrible", Plax was doubled covered most of the game and took a beating on the passes he didn't catch. And all it takes is to make that "one catch" that makes or breaks how a performance is perceived.

Yeah and he played on a sprained MCL. Id say catching the game winning TD is more than enough to make up for any lack luster performance. Heck, had he caught only the one pass for the TD, he'd still be the hero...