[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is that 70's tacky DMD band?

polksalet

The band is Tommy Seebach and the song is Apache and it has been linked here for several years. There is some current song that has a very similar set of chords in it because my son's cell phone plays it and I think of that freaking Apache song everytime some 14 year old bimbo calls him. I had to search through every one of the links in the youtube threads to find it after his cell phone ringing kept driving me crazy which is why I highly suspect he continues to have it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3369728132843493071

Oh, and RIP Egret :wacko:

The band is Tommy Seebach and the song is Apache and it has been linked here for several years. There is some current song that has a very similar set of chords in it because my son's cell phone plays it and I think of that freaking Apache song everytime some 14 year old bimbo calls him.

:wacko:

Oh, and RIP Egret :wacko:

Egret,

Your member account at The Huddle Fantasy Football Forums has been temporarily suspended for violating the members Terms of Use regarding deraugatory comments of a religiuos nature.

Your account will not be functional until 2-16-2008 at 9:01 P.M. EST. This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process. Your suspension extends exactly ten minutes for each of the Cowboy's Super Bowl wins.

:guns:

:D

:moon:

:moon:

Egret,

Your member account at The Huddle Fantasy Football Forums has been temporarily suspended for violating the members Terms of Use regarding deraugatory comments of a religiuos nature.

Your account will not be functional until 2-16-2008 at 9:01 P.M. EST. This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process. Your suspension extends exactly ten minutes for each of the Cowboy's Super Bowl wins

Too bad DMD doesnt like the Eagles

Edited by whomper

Egret,

Your account will not be functional until 2-16-2008 at 9:01 P.M. EST. This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process. Your suspension extends exactly ten minutes for each of the Cowboy's Super Bowl wins.

Egret,

Take it from someone who learned. Don't F with Landry.