[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lindsay Lohan

Vinatieri Is God

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the thing. Chick is not "un-hot". Hot enough that, if she was really cool, she'd be freaking great. Like, if she was some girl that you always saw at the places you hang out and was funny and nice and into interesting stuff, you'd completely lose your mind over her. However, she's not so hot that, at least I, can't look past the fact that she's a freaking a-hole who just staggers from one train wreck to the next.

For instance, I don't know whether Scarlett Johanson is a tool or not, but I don't freaking care. She's 100% smoking and even if I found out that she was as messed up as LL, I'd think, oh well, too bad, I guess there's always pictures. With Lohan, I see a girl who's got big tits (which BTW is not entirely uncommon these days) a decent face and annoys the hell out of me.

I see no problem with her at all. Great fun bags. Good looking face. Red hair. Thin but not too thin. The freckles dont bother me at all. Id say comparing her to Marilyn Monroe would be a little unfair since MM is the greatest sex symbol of all time according to most.

her nipples aren't all that great

I agree on the picture that she is on her back . The ones that she is standing and everything is laying right they look ok

LMAO at all the haters. You'd do her in a heartbeat if she wasn't famous and came up to you in a bar.

not hating on her, just saying that her fame is not warranted by her looks

(let me put it in terms you can relate to: it would be like if some wine "expert" said that chianti was among the greatest of all wines, you probably wouldn't have a problem pointing out reasons why it isn't while at the same time not turning down a bottle of a decent chianti that someone wants to give you)

LMAO at all the haters. You'd do her in a heartbeat if she wasn't famous and came up to you in a bar.

I'd ask the girl in picture #4 of 10 if she needed to go to the hospital.

None the less, addressing your comment, we've gone down this road many times when somebody post photos of "hot" women. Whether or not "you'd hit it" is not the question. Like weigie says, she's not hot enough to warrant the fame she has. That doesn't mean that she's not hotter than most of us can typically pull. However, she's really not that hot.

As I have said many times before. I could walk up the hill from my restaurant to the UNC campus and see dozens and dozens of co-eds just as hot or hotter. Only the difference would be that I don't have a deep seated hatred of them fostered by having suffered through half of "Georgia Rules" on a flight back from Spain. Amazing really, I will pretty much watch any movie on a plane just to make the time pass. it has to be really, really awful for me to shut it off.

Edited by detlef

(let me put it in terms you can relate to: it would be like if some wine "expert" said that chianti was among the greatest of all wines, you probably wouldn't have a problem pointing out reasons why it isn't while at the same time not turning down a bottle of a decent chianti that someone wants to give you)

I'll drink crappy Chianti too but won't like it...I'm a slut like that. :wacko:

:wacko: Now now, there's some pretty freaking nice Chiantis out there...

I'll drink crappy Chianti too but won't like it...I'm a slut like that. :D

:wacko: Now now, there's some pretty freaking nice Chiantis out there...

I didn't say that there weren't--however, if someone tried to claim that chianti's are the best wines in the world I'm guessing you would find plenty of reasons to disagree with him without it meaning that you wouldn't drink chianti (that was my point)