[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

6 Degrees of Seperation: NFL style!

fanofnobody

So, I'd like to think I invented this game, I've never seen or heard of anyone else playing it, but alas there is no such thing as an original idea these days, so I am likely not the first, but anyways... This game plays like 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon, except you try and connect players who played on the same NFL team at one time or another. Each player you use to connet the 2 players is a link, the less links, the better. Its pretty simple, here are a few examples:

Peyton Manning to Eli Manning - Peyton to Edge (Indy), Edge to Warner (AZ), Warner to Eli (NY)

Eddie George to Larry Johnson - George to Lorenzo Neal (TEN), Lorenzo Neal to Donnie Edwards (SD), Donnie Edwards to Larry Johnson (KC)

Now this game is only fun if you dont cheat and use the internet. So enjoy, here is my first one:

Steve Mcnair to Brett Favre

The score to beat is 2 (you'd think with nearly 30 years in the NFL these 2 would be easy, but they're not)

McNair to P Craig Hentrich. Hentrich to Favre

Damn, you're good.

Here were the 2 ways I got there (although both were 1 player longer): Favre to Deion (ATL), Deion to RayRay (BAL), RayRay to McNair or McNair to Blaine Bishop (TEN), Bishop to Freeman/Levens (PHI), Levens/Freeman to Favre (GB)

But kudos on the one'der, BJ.

Someone else can throw out the next 2 names

Guest Chappy

Big John, how and why do you know all the things you do? I mean seriously it's absolutely incredible!! You're like a better version of the Stump the Schwab guy.

Big John, how and why do you know all the things you do? I mean seriously it's absolutely incredible!! You're like a better version of the Stump the Schwab guy.

Here's one...

Big John to Stump the Schwab... :wacko:

Here's one...

Big John to Stump the Schwab... :wacko:

Big John to MSaint, MSaint to Steve Phillips, Steve Phillips to Stuart Scott, Stuart Scott to Howie Schwab :D