[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spitzer

sundaynfl

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would immediately start impeachment or removal proceedings if I were the legislating body in New York.

So he didn't resign yet? Huh.

Please don't make the state go through the hassle of removing you, Spitz. Just pack up and get out.

apparently the dumbass didn't realize that politicians are supposed to prostitute themselves out for money and not the other way around

Corporate prostitution. :wacko: No sex but you get to screw the country.

hearing on cnbc that he hasnt resigned yet cause he is using his office and power to try to get a plea agreement.

He's probably negotiating a settlement. After he leaves he has no leverage.

the thing i dont get about these 'public' families is how the wife just stands there at the news releases. i would need the secret service protecting me if i ever got caught doing something llike that!!!

Edited by dmarc117

Yesterday, when this broke, I was looking for his party affiliation... cnn didn't have it, AP, the NY Times... none of them did. :wacko:

it's in the third paragraph of the nytimes story that was linked in the first post of this thread. the story still carries yesterday's date.

There has been a lot of talk that he has been involved in prostitution since at least 2002.... CNBC just reported in a news update. Also on FOX news... but I know you all trust them!!

Fox

My wife would have tried to kill me if I did this, but knowing that he usually requested unsafe sex acts is even further over the edge!!