[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now THIS is an invention!

Savage Beatings

meh

we are not robots

i am more than happy to keep many thoughts to myself

how about an invention that converts all machinery including cars to run on water instead of gas ...thats where science , money , time , dedication should be spent ...my two cents

meh

we are not robots

how about an invention that converts all machinery including cars to run on water instead of gas ...thats where science , money , time , dedication should be spent ...my two cents

Not a good idea when we could face water shortages in the future. Just like not a great idea to convert all our farm lands from food producing to fuel producing. Unless we can use water from the ocean I guess.

Not a good idea when we could face water shortages in the future. Just like not a great idea to convert all our farm lands from food producing to fuel producing. Unless we can use water from the ocean I guess.

I was thinking Ocean water ...anything to get us away from OPEC , EXXON and the nonsense and costs of gas and oil

meh

we are not robots

Wow... I guess I see this as much more important than you. The technology being used here could have a whole range of applications that could provide a wealth of opportunities for the handicapped community. It might not effect your life directly, but it certainly isn't something to be dismissed. That's like saying, yeah a cure for cancer would be alright, but not as good as making contact with extra terrestrials.

Wow... I guess I see this as much more important than you. The technology being used here could have a whole range of applications that could provide a wealth of opportunities for the handicapped community. It might not effect your life directly, but it certainly isn't something to be dismissed. That's like saying, yeah a cure for cancer would be alright, but not as good as making contact with extra terrestrials.

missed that angle :wacko: ...my bad

but do believe alot more should be done in alot of other sectors than is being now ...not sure how many rocks we need from Mars at t his time while many people can barely afford to fill their car with gas ..thats where i was going with this

Edited by isleseeya

meh

we are not robots

Here ya go Isle. John Kansas--finds a way to turn salt water into fuel

This is a link to a news coverage story about this guy. Retired engineer farting around in his kitchen, looking for a way to kill cancer cells, may have stumbled upon the greatest invention since, well, ever.

Here ya go Isle. John Kansas--finds a way to turn salt water into fuel

This is a link to a news coverage story about this guy. Retired engineer farting around in his kitchen, looking for a way to kill cancer cells, may have stumbled upon the greatest invention since, well, ever.

WOW! Hopefully someone expands on this asap. See ya later OPEC! Did you see the look on that one scientist's face? Like a kid in a candy store. I hope someone pays the man so he can continue his cancer cure research.