[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NY/NJ/ Knicks Tickets

whomper

So anyone else think that bluedog has already robbed and killed Whomper? I mean who would actually accept tickets to that game :wacko:

:D I believe he picked the tickets up at my office. I hope he has a good time

Thanks for the tix whomper. The seats were good, the Heat are bad and the Knicks are just downright awful, but they still somehow managed to pull out a victory in OT

The Garden is dead :D

Should be rocking Monday night for the Pens - Rangers, any huddler's going to that game, I'll be happy to buy you a beer. :wacko:

Thanks for the tix whomper. The seats were good, the Heat are bad and the Knicks are just downright awful, but they still somehow managed to pull out a victory in OT

The Garden is dead :D

Your welcome :wacko:

Guest Chappy
They have young talent with Semin, Backstrom and Green and they actually traded for a good goalie since Olie is 125 years old :wacko: I think they have a good young foundation but they picked up Federov about 5 years too late.

Being someone who doesn't watch or follow hockey, that name gave me a little chuckle.

Just wanted to add, nice gesture by Whomp with the tickets. You could've just let them go to waste but you thought of others and that shows what a quality person you are. I thought about taking them off your hands but had other plans I couldn't shake.

Just wanted to add, nice gesture by Whomp with the tickets. You could've just let them go to waste but you thought of others and that shows what a quality person you are. I thought about taking them off your hands but had other plans I couldn't shake.

Isle's got some competition. :wacko:

I know it's been said already but this heats it up even more.

Should be rocking Monday night for the Pens - Rangers, any huddler's going to that game, I'll be happy to buy you a beer. :wacko:

I'd like to take you up on that, but I'm traveling Monday night and can't make it.

I may go the following Friday night though (vs. NYI).

Send beandip.

I like hockey and don't call me bean dip. I do like beer though.

:D Justin's brother uses the screen name "beandip"

sorry, my bad.

:wacko: