[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you Sesame Street

AtomicCEO

Guest Chappy

Well, you have to consider that the upside to singing that song is that you're not like me walking around singing Yo Gabba, Gabba songs. "There's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy..."

By the way, that link didn't work for me, for whatever reason.

Edited by Chappy

Well, you have to consider that the upside to singing that song is that you're not like me walking around singing Yo Gabba, Gabba songs. "There's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy..."

By the way, that link didn't work for me, for whatever reason.

You must have kids. :wacko:

Guest Chappy
You must have kids. :wacko:

Nope, I just stumbled across the show one day and now I can't get enough of Grobie (the freakish green and orange character with the ape arms that don't bend).

No doubt you'll do almost anything for your kids.

Edited by Chappy

The other one that stuck in my head was "L is Such a Lovely Letter" by Bert and Ernie. I think I already posted the YouTube vid of it.

The Yo Gabba Gabba song that sticks in my head is "Don't Be Afraid". I can't find a video from the show, but here's a really cute kid singing along with it.

Again... catchy and simple. I've smoked too much Josh Gordon in my day.

That Barney song from when my kids were really little about The Raindrops was a catchy tune. "If all the raindrops were lemondrops and gumdrops oh what a world it would be. Standing outside with my mouth open wide ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah"..That right there is some Lou Reed type lyrics :barneygangsign:

Guest Chappy
That Barney song from when my kids were really little about The Raindrops was a catchy tune. "If all the raindrops were lemondrops and gumdrops oh what a world it would be. Standing outside with my mouth open wide ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah"..That right there is some Lou Reed type lyrics :barneygangsign:

Yeah that was a really great song when my son first learned it and sang it. However, then my daughter came along and sang a different version. Her's went more like, "If all the raindrops were lemondrops and cumdrops oh what a rain that would be. Standing outside with my mouth open wide ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah..." Yeah after the visual I got from hearing her sing her version, I'm no longer such a big fan of that one anymore.

When my oldest was around three-ish, we used to listen to a tape of Sesame St. songs in the car all the time. One day, I had to drop him off to the sitter before work. I was about halfway to work when I realized I was belting out "I love trash" all by myself. Oh I love trash, anything dirty or dingy or dusty, anything ragged or rotten or rusty.....

love that one as well whomp

think i will ransack the cupboard now for some skittles

When my oldest was around three-ish, we used to listen to a tape of Sesame St. songs in the car all the time. One day, I had to drop him off to the sitter before work. I was about halfway to work when I realized I was belting out "I love trash" all by myself. Oh I love trash, anything dirty or dingy or dusty, anything ragged or rotten or rusty.....

:wacko: Catchy tune.

Nope, I just stumbled across the show one day and now I can't get enough of Grobie (the freakish green and orange character with the ape arms that don't bend).

Yeah that was a really great song when my son first learned it and sang it. However, then my daughter came along and sang a different version. Her's went more like, "If all the raindrops were lemondrops and cumdrops oh what a rain that would be. Standing outside with my mouth open wide ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah..." Yeah after the visual I got from hearing her sing her version, I'm no longer such a big fan of that one anymore.

Sure, Irish, er, chappy

I thought you didn't have kids.

Guest Chappy
I thought you didn't have kids.

I have 2 as stated above in this thread and below in the Welcome Newbie thread. However, I wouldn't hold it against someone for not knowing about someone else when they ignore all their posts. Like I said, I don't sweat the small stuff, Hugh One.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...2155&st=625

WHO: Chappy. Married with 2 kids.

WHAT: Administrator and College professor in training

WHEN: 32

WHERE: New Jersey

WHY: Plain and simple, I love Football and Fantasy Football.

FANTASY BIO: Been playing for a pretty long time, probably about 15 years or so. Been playing in my local with most of the same guys for those 15 years and play in a work league.

Thanks to Big Country on the heads up and link to this thread.

Edited by Chappy

I have 2 as stated above.

And that's why you said you didn't in this post:

Give it up Irish

Guest Chappy
And that's why you said you didn't in this post:

Give it up Irish

LIsten, I'm not here to argue with you or anyone else, so this will be my last response to you on this topic.

#1 Look at my post again, nowhere in it did I say I have no children. The "Nope" was intended to mean that I didn't stumble upon Yo Gabba Gabba because of them. I can see how that was confusing though.

#2 I am aware of the guy here named Irish. Leave his business to him and mine to me. I won't address this again. :wacko:

Edited by Chappy