[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Final Four

Randall

Two charges called on Kansas here in the last minute of the first half, both bad calls. The charge Curry drew was awful. No way his feet were set.

+1

Refs are helping Davidson yet again.

Either way, Curry continues to impress.

Edited by budlitebrad

damn refs.

:wacko: Meh. In the first half, there were a few very questionable calls against UT (mainly a few balls clearly last touched by a Tiger and possession stayed w/ Memphis).... but that ended up having little to do with the final score.

Memphis has athletes all over the court. Incredible.

:wacko: Meh. In the first half, there were a few very questionable calls against UT (mainly a few balls clearly last touched by a Tiger and possession stayed w/ Memphis).... but that ended up having little to do with the final score.

Memphis has athletes all over the court. Incredible.

Rose was all over the place.

Terrible last play by Davidson. What was Curry doing?

At least the week long advertisement for Davidson College has come to an end.

Yeah, I fault McKillop for that though. Curry carries your team the entire tournament and you have 1 shot to win a game and advance to the final 4 and you can;'t run a play that gets your main man a shot? What the F is that all about?

Kansas was equally as ugly on their last possession. The game should have not been in doubt.

Yeah, I fault McKillop for that though. Curry carries your team the entire tournament and you have 1 shot to win a game and advance to the final 4 and you can;'t run a play that gets your main man a shot? What the F is that all about?

Kansas was equally as ugly on their last possession. The game should have not been in doubt.

Agree. They really didn't seem to have a play. And when things broke down they should have had a fallback for a 2 point shot at least.

I have four teams in the final four in GTB's and a sportsline entry plus a few other contests. I copied the picks from that sportsline entry and used that for two locals so I'm sitting pretty good.

It should be a very decent final four weekend to watch.

I didn't pick many upsets so I must be one of those idiots. I picked Davidson to win one game but most of the time when you pick upsets, you have to hit the right ones and that's not much more skilled than picking four #1's to advance.

Edited by MikesVikes

Memphis :D

My haven't they rather quietly crushed their last two opponents. There's a team that nobody wants to face.

Bummer is, I don't get to watch a freaking game next Saturday :wacko:

It's going to be the most insane day in history at my restaurant.

Terrible last play by Davidson. What was Curry doing?

At least the week long advertisement for Davidson College has come to an end.

I was astounded. You call a time out to set your play ... and that is what you came up with?

I agree ... Kansas tried to give the game away. I hate when teams try to milk the shot clock because it ends up in a poor shot. If Kansas has a 6 point lead at that time ... fine milk the shot clock and a bad shot doesn't hurt you. But with only a 2 point lead and Davidson hitting the 3's you have to be thinking about getting a bucket.