[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Much ado about nothing… you know yer getting old when this happens

Thews40

So I took the day off :D from work and went to buy some new golf attire at Kohls. I'm in a good mood :) mostly because my daughter was released from the hospital yesterday :D . Whilst I’m checking out, the young woman behind the counter asks me if I qualified for a seniors discount :brew: . Taken back by the mere possibility that I could possibly come close to this :D (I assume the cutoff is 55), I said, “No” and looked at her :D as if she had just injected some black tar heroin :D to even ask. Don't ya think if I did qualify I'd be the one to offer up that info? I’ll be 46 next month, and when I buy beer at the local gas station they always card me… sign says, “We card everyone under 40” and I must admit I enjoy the whole carding experience yawn: . In retrospect, I should have answered Yes! And had her card me to prove it. …life’s missed opportunities :lol: .

Question for the old farts... does it all go downhill from here? :wacko:

Don't worry about it. My wife came back from the store upset that she was asked the same question - AT KOHLS. I think they are just trying to save everyone money.

So I took the day off :D from work and went to buy some new golf attire at Kohls. I'm in a good mood :D mostly because my daughter was released from the hospital yesterday :D . Whilst I’m checking out, the young woman behind the counter asks me if I qualified for a seniors discount :D . Taken back by the mere possibility that I could possibly come close to this :wacko: (I assume the cutoff is 55),

I just checked and it seems the cut-off age is 62.

I'm not joking.

:brew: