[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did he really say this?

SuperBalla

Did he really say this?, Who likes this guys anyway?

I guess the people who like him are people who listen to the things he actually says, rather than what a forwarded email tells them he said.

But your method of choosing political candidates has such a proven track record of success, I don't know why you would consider rethinking it. :wacko:

Please continue to believe everything that the people who have been ripping you off for 8 years tell you is true. It's smarter than paying attention.

'My friends, we live in the 'Greatest

Nation' in the history of the world!!

I hope you'll join with me as we try

to CHANGE it.'

-- Barack Obama

:wacko:

It can be the

greatest, and

still get changed to be

even better.

What's so

hard to understand about

that?

I guess the people who like him are people who listen to the things he actually says, rather than what a forwarded email tells them he said.

But your method of choosing political candidates has such a proven track record of success, I don't know why you would consider rethinking it. :wacko:

Please continue to believe everything that the people who have been ripping you off for 8 years tell you is true. It's smarter than paying attention.

I agree...good info here.

to CHANGE it.'

-- Barack Obama

Right, because the country perfect as is, right? We don't need to change a single thing with our Health Care... or the Recession... or the Housing Crisis... or our Foreign Relations...

Better we should just continue on with our heads in the sand, wear a Flag pin to show our troops we really DO care and know that our country has never been in better shape.

Right, because the country perfect as is, right? We don't need to change a single thing with our Health Care... or the Recession... or the Housing Crisis... or our Foreign Relations...

Better we should just continue on with our heads in the sand, wear a Flag pin to show our troops we really DO care and know that our country has never been in better shape.

Good info here!

to CHANGE it.'

-- Barack Obama

grrrreeeeeat. Bush supporters mocking a candidate's malaproprisms .

What next.... deriding Obama's lack of experience? Oh wait, you guys who stated over and over when Bush was running in 2000 that he didn't need the experience because he knew how to surround himself with good people and had good judgement, are calling into question Obama's experience. Next thing you know you guys who supported an Andover-Yale-Harvard, son of a president will be calling Obama an elitist. Oh wiat...nevermind

As everyone is accurately pointing out the innocuous nature of the quote, it should be noted that Balla actually believed it was accurate; while the quote was initiated by the McCain camp as a half-hearted joke.

Granted, I don't know what best answer is this November; But, at least I didn't vote for this guy, once, twice; nor could I ever.

Two of the biggest foreign intelligence failures of our recent history kind of suck, especially since the Iraqi foreign welfare handout debacle was completely avoidable. No need to talk about my 401K and house value barely maintaining as gas is nearing $4 a gallon.

We will rebound against this, but we need to pay attention. Every time you see a political post by the Ballas/Perch's/McBoogs/H8tanks/Moneymaker/Az's pro'in or con'in somebody; just remember who they wholeheartedly supported on this board for the last 4+ years.

As everyone is accurately pointing out the innocuous nature of the quote, it should be noted that Balla actually believed it was accurate; while the quote was initiated by the McCain camp as a half-hearted joke.

Granted, I don't know what best answer is this November; But, at least I didn't vote for this guy, once, twice; nor could I ever.

Two of the biggest foreign intelligence failures of our recent history kind of suck, especially since the Iraqi foreign welfare handout debacle was completely avoidable. No need to talk about my 401K and house value barely maintaining as gas is nearing $4 a gallon.

We will rebound against this, but we need to pay attention. Every time you see a political post by the Ballas/Perch's/McBoogs/H8tanks/Moneymaker/Az's pro'in or con'in somebody; just remember who they wholeheartedly supported on this board for the last 4+ years.

I'm an independent, and I voted for him once (2004) :wacko:, and it was the biggest voting mistake in my lifetime, and I can't imagine making a bigger one ever again. Unlike the last election, where I didn't feel good about either of the candidates, I think that any of the three current candidates are going to be phenomenally better than our current President.

Sort of the political version of calling "Scoreboard".

"I think.."

"No you don't. You voted for Bush. I didn't. Scoreboard."

"But don't you think..."

"Why yes I do because, unlike you, I didn't vote for Bush. Scoreboard."

"The fact of the matter is..."

"That you voted for Bush so you hate America? Scoreboard."

Edited by detlef

Its funnier if he did say it. But this guy says he didnt.

:wacko: I wish everyone would check what's gossip and what's fact.

From that link.

About Poll

Has your opinion of Obama been affected at all by Internet rumors?

Yes, a lot. (483)17%

Yes, a little bit. (239)8%

No, not at all. (2032)73%

Total Votes: 2754

I would guess with the economy and war fewer will belivee crap and vote against their own interests this year.

Bush # 1 mistake

shock and awe was way to short. kept liberals happy we quit fighten.

employment is around 95%.

If you dont have a job. you are a bum. quit feeding off the government and go to work. there are lots of jobs.

home foreclosures are a very small percentage of the real estate market. If you want to make money in real estate right now it does not get any better than this.

obama is clueless and unelectable. McCain will win election easy. sorry to pop your bubble.

Polls are for the liberal media to manipulate.

gas is still cheap compared to the rest of the world.

starbucks are the ones ripping you off.

that is all

thread closing in about 45 minutes for the name calling to begin. Most likely because of buskwacked for he is the #1 thread closer around here.

Bush # 1 mistake

shock and awe was way to short. kept liberals happy we quit fighten.

employment is around 95%.

If you dont have a job. you are a bum. quit feeding off the government and go to work. there are lots of jobs.

home foreclosures are a very small percentage of the real estate market. If you want to make money in real estate right now it does not get any better than this.

obama is clueless and unelectable. McCain will win election easy. sorry to pop your bubble.

Polls are for the liberal media to manipulate.

gas is still cheap compared to the rest of the world.

starbucks are the ones ripping you off.

that is all

thread closing in about 45 minutes for the name calling to begin. Most likely because of buskwacked for he is the #1 thread closer around here.

I finally figured it out. Moneymakers is ee cummings' retarded love child. But who's the mom?

Edited by detlef

But your method of choosing political candidates has such a proven track record of success, I don't know why you would consider rethinking it. :D

:wacko::D