[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some great news for me......

Hugh 0ne

Guest Chappy

Noob. :wacko: Don't feel bad at all as I did this several times today. And by that I me reposted something that had already been posted.

Although, I'm also feeling pretty good about my chances of not getting prostate cancer either. :D

Noob. :wacko: Don't feel bad at all as I did this several times today. And by that I me reposted something that had already been posted.

Although, I'm also feeling pretty good about my chances of not getting prostate cancer either. :D

Thanks for your support Irish. :isleseeyarolleyes:

Guest Chappy
Thanks for your support Irish. :isleseeyarolleyes:

:D You know it's funny at this point, regardless of how Irish is viewed here (I've heard from others through PMs, etc.), I'm kinda getting used to being called Irish. :wacko: Besides, there's only a few of you left that continue this chirade, so it's kind of like your thing.

:D You know it's funny at this point, regardless of how Irish is viewed here (I've heard from others through PMs, etc.), I'm kinda getting used to being called Irish. :wacko: Besides, there's only a few of you left that continue this chirade, so it's kind of like your thing.

Funny indeed, you have no idea. :D

Well, at least you're not an overcompensating homo like Irish.

:brew: You know it's funny at this point, regardless of how Irish is viewed here (I've heard from others through PMs, etc.), I'm kinda getting used to being called Irish. :D Besides, there's only a few of you left that continue this chirade, so it's kind of like your thing.

Well, you know the scenerio, sometimes it's just hard to tell the real deal or if someone is just putting forth a chirade. :D

Sometime threads just get hyjacked and there is nothing you can do about it. :D

What happened to your girl avitar? :wacko:

Guest Chappy
Well, you know the scenerio, sometimes it's just hard to tell the real deal or if someone is just putting forth a chirade. :D

I'm a big fan of cool sunsets and I had gotten some feedback about how the girl in my avi looked odd. Her ass was a bit ballooned and it looked photoshopped. So I swapped it out.

:D

And keep up the good work Irish....errrr I mean Chappy :brew:

I'm a big fan of cool sunsets and I had gotten some feedback about how the girl in my avi looked odd. Her ass was a bit ballooned and it looked photoshopped. So I swapped it out.

What's your take on fake night scenery in a photo studio ?? :wacko:

Even if he were Irish, couldn't he just pick a random name form whatever BBS and say it was him, but he dropped out and someone else took his name? :wacko:

What the hell are you asking me for? H8T asked the question. I'm just performing a public service. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne