[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arizona State Cuts Cheerleading Squad because of racy photos

Hugh 0ne

I know, who cares about a cheerleading squad you ask, but since there are pics of hotties in panties, it's worth a thread:

http://www.thedirty.com/?p=23165

And for the record, it's pretty safe for work I think.

And also for the record, it's a pretty lame reason to cut a cheerleading squad, the pictures are pretty harmless.

Edited by Hugh 0ne
  • Like 1

If you want to see some real racy cheerleader stuff, do a Google search for Becca Manns. She was kicked off of her college squad (Louisville, maybe) for some naked photos she took with a boyfriend. Those are NSFW.

they all have nice rears and I see no problem with them at all..

I think these hottie contests are raising everyones visual standards.....as far as internet photo's go..

Just cause of this comment, I went back look again...okay, there are a few hotties in that photo...

That's pretty extreme on the school's part. It's not like they were making out or anything hot like that. :wacko:

That's pretty extreme on the school's part. It's not like they were making out or anything hot like that. :wacko:

Not to mention a bit hypocritical of the school, which has no problem objectifying these girls as sex symbols when it suits the school's purpose. The girls do something fun (and pretty freaking harmless) on the side that's fairly consistent with them being minor celebrity sex symbols on campus and they get clobbered. That's lame. I would have understood the school a little better if they suspended the girls from the squad for being a little too chunky for your prototypical borderline anorexic cheerleader.

Edited by yo mama

If you want to see some real racy cheerleader stuff, do a Google search for Becca Manns. She was kicked off of her college squad (Louisville, maybe) for some naked photos she took with a boyfriend. Those are NSFW.

that's an understatement. :wacko:

I look past those photos and imagine what happened after the picture when a room full scantily clad cheerleaders got a little frisky