[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brian WIlliams Interviews Obama

cre8tiff

If I had to listen to a half hour of any politician I'd pull my hair out. Listening to a half hour of a politician as liberal as Obama that actually has a chance to win, and they would have to put me in a padded cell for my own protection. No thank you.

If I had to listen to a half hour of any politician I'd pull my hair out. Listening to a half hour of a politician as liberal as Obama that actually has a chance to win, and they would have to put me in a padded cell for my own protection. No thank you.

That's unexpected. :wacko:

Why vote if you don't have the attention span to make an informed choice?

I'm not uninformed, I'm just not going to listen to a politician lie to me. I'll look at their voting record. I look at an out line of their stances on issues important to me. I will not waste my time listening to someone blow smoke up my ass.

I'm not uninformed, I'm just not going to listen to a politician lie to me. I'll look at their voting record. I look at an out line of their stances on issues important to me. I will not waste my time listening to someone blow smoke up my ass.

If you are going to vote for someone but don't listen to them, you are uninformed, regardless how much smoke they are blowing. With all the political discussion you've been involved with on the tailgate in recent years, it says a lot that you defended a political stance you didn't pay attention too.

Why vote if you don't have the attention span to make an informed choice?

It is widely acknowledged that Obama is a superb orator. Watching Hillary for even a second grates on me, and McCain puts me to sleep. I prefer to research the candidates by reading about them, their policies, voting records, etc. I do not want to have my decision clouded by how well they sling the bs.

isnt poop throwing a core class for poly sci majors?

Certainly seems so nowadays. Maybe a BS lecture with mudslinging lab.

Anyhow, I like listening to the guy, and actually believe him., because his ideas make sense and are not "easy". Perhaps I am not enough of a cynic for today's world.

Edited by cre8tiff

It is widely acknowledged that Obama is a superb orator. Watching Hillary for even a second grates on me, and McCain puts me to sleep. I prefer to research the candidates by reading about them, their policies, voting records, etc. I do not want to have my decision clouded by how well they sling the bs.

So then you have it clouded by someone else's interpretation of what they had to say.

So then you have it clouded by someone else's interpretation of what they had to say.

Looking at voting records isn't someone else's interpretation. Looking at publicly acknowledged stances on key issues isn't either, particularly when you can get that info on their web sites.

Anyone who doesn't click on that link right now and listen to the entire interview, does not deserve to vote, and they should be killed, and then decapitated, and then their skulls should be used as a bong by three stoners IMHO.

Obama is coming to our town of 75,000 today and Bill Clinton was here last month, and Bill is coming again tomorrow.

Our county has shifted from red to blue so the campaign is important here.

I saw Bill last month. I tried to get tickets for Obama but the line was 1000 deep three hours before they opened the line up for tickets. You'd think he was the Rolling Stones or somethin' There were 20 minute traffic delays around his headquarters.