[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Triple murder

peepinmofo

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008/5/15/348454.html

Anyone hear about this? Already been posted? Its about 20 minutes from where I live... This is absolutely sickening.

Dismemberment, decapitation, mutilation to dead bodies? This guy should just be killed on site. PLEASE someone try to make an arguement why he shouldnt die...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone hear about this? Already been posted? Its about 20 minutes from where I live... This is absolutely sickening.

Dismemberment, decapitation, mutilation to dead bodies? This guy should just be killed on site. PLEASE someone try to make an arguement why he shouldnt die...

What a terrible story...we hae the sickest crap happen in this country

Yep, just need to shoot this bastard in the head behind the woodshed and be done with it...

Why behind the woodshed? I think itd be satisfying to make it a public death. I think William Wallace style. Put him on a table, torture him, then mutilate HIM.

Torture seems more fitting.

No, no, no. Has the Gitmo flap taught you nothing? WE can't torture people. We should change his identity, put him on a boat to China and let THEM torture him.

I don't see what the point would be in torturing him.

I also don't see what the point would be in allowing him to continue to live.

Torturing him would let him feel the pain that all the family members and friends feel now. Killing him would give them piece of mind.

Torturing him would let him feel the pain that all the family members and friends feel now. Killing him would give them piece of mind.

The only point in torturing him would be vengence ... it would not ease the pain felt by loved ones. If you get some level of enjoyment or satisfaction from his torture doesn't that put you on the same level as him?

By his actions he has forfeited his right to life, that should be enough.

What a sick f'er.

If you get some level of enjoyment or satisfaction from his torture doesn't that put you on the same level as him?

I guess I'm on the same level as him then. Because I would have no problem ripping this guy's guts out if he had done this to my family.

Edit to add: And I really think it would give me some level of satisfaction.

Edited by Double Agent

I dont know if it was in the link provided, but this guy was arrested (but I dont think convicted dor some reason) of mutiliating 3 cats... Not just killing them, but mutilating them. That alone should have raised red flags on this guys.

The only point in torturing him would be vengence ... it would not ease the pain felt by loved ones. If you get some level of enjoyment or satisfaction from his torture doesn't that put you on the same level as him?

I agree. Verify the DNA, and if it matches then he should be put down.

Look, I'm agreeing with Blitz.

Well, not completely.

He had worked as a state prison corrections officer for ten years prior to his DUI conviction.

throw him in prison and let the prisoners see his resume.

If this is accurate, he will be placed into protective managment.

Look, I'm agreeing with Blitz.

Well, not completely.

So youre telling me after brutally murdering them, and then after they died, he ripped them apart, cut off their head, killed the dog... In the past he mutilated 3 cats... Keeping in mind this included a 2 and 7 year old... You think this guy deserves to LIVE? What logic do you have to say that?