[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aqua's funeral arangements.

Skippy

I don't have a Paypal account - can you please give me info about sending you a check?

I'll need info about sending a check as well Skippy. I'm without a credit/debit card right now.

Sent, hopefully not too late.

I'm just gonna come right out and say it: no Paypal to Skippy will be "too late". Let's not forget he went to visit Aqua on more than one occasion, and if I recall, it wasn't exactly around the block. And with gas prices where they are now, I have no problem helping SKIP out given what he did. I'm sure he would have done it no matter what, but we owe Skip a hugh debt of gratitude for all he's done here. :wacko:

I'm just gonna come right out and say it: no Paypal to Skippy will be "too late". Let's not forget he went to visit Aqua on more than one occasion, and if I recall, it wasn't exactly around the block. And with gas prices where they are now, I have no problem helping SKIP out given what he did. I'm sure he would have done it no matter what, but we owe Skip a hugh debt of gratitude for all he's done here. :wacko:

Great post.

Darin is right in that it will never be too late. I am going to go up to Brockway tomorrow and I will work with Audrey after that to make sure that we get her the help that the Huddle is putting out there for her and her family.

As for me, I don't need anything and it is really not such a big deal. Aqua was a friend of mine from these boards going back over 10 years. He lived a few hours from me and he was the kind of guy that I felt was cut from the same peice of cloth. For those reasons this comes pretty second nature for me and I don't need to be thanked for it.

Darin is right in that it will never be too late. I am going to go up to Brockway tomorrow and I will work with Audrey after that to make sure that we get her the help that the Huddle is putting out there for her and her family.

As for me, I don't need anything and it is really not such a big deal. Aqua was a friend of mine from these boards going back over 10 years. He lived a few hours from me and he was the kind of guy that I felt was cut from the same piece of cloth. For those reasons this comes pretty second nature for me and I don't need to be thanked for it.

And that is why you deserve the thanks you are getting. If for nothing else than being there in our stead and making us feel like we were there lending our support as well. That is a big deal to us. For that alone you deserve all the thanks and praise you are getting. You're a stand-up guy Skippy, just being such a good friend to Aqua & his wife proves that. :wacko: