[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attention, Minnesota Huddlers!

j2v

+1 ... have one in honor of me being an old man as of today... :D

:D:D

Wish I could make it! Little League team is in the 'ship so hopefully I'll be celebrating tongiht too!

Have fun and I look foward to seeing some of you at the Uff Da draft!!

I am unable to make it tonight unfortunately...if you have another one in the future I am in...and hopefully its closer to the northern suburbs!

Have fun and drink one in my honor

:wacko::D:D:D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to have bagged out on this one at such a late time - had to work late and had to take advantage of a friend who helped me pick up my son's new in-ground basketball goal setup with his trailer and get it from the cities to my house out west. About the only evening I could make this happen - figures. I'm sure you guys had a great time - maybe we can do this some Sunday during the season - or maybe a MNF or something. Cheers!

I concur, an enjoyable evening was had by all in attendance. Shout out to DO Jaded for putting Bill Gates' money to good use, as well as Moss6 for stepping up when Jaded had to depart. Shout outs to Moss6 for "It" and Outshined for "Iron Maiden"; without you, we would have... well, hell, despite my collection of useless knowledge we STILL failed to crack the top three in the trivia contest. Oh well, I blame those who couldn't show up; surely they knew more current music than the collection of middle age white dudes we had assembled. And I would be derelict in my duty if I failed to mention Amy, our outstanding (and quite fetching) waitress... with a bonus shout out to General Itals for securing her services early in the evening.

A good time, several wings, much beverage of a barley nature, and Huddle hats were had by all. If you were unable to join us, we hope to catch you at the next function--perhaps in-season, with a suggestion tossed out for October 19, the weekend the Vikings travel to Chicago. And I noted that Alary's, the local Bears bar, features waitresses who wear next to nothing and are familiar with overly friendly bar patrons.

Again, thanks to those of you who came out and tossed some Huddle-improving ideas my way. And I look forward to the opportunity to hook up with more Huddlers in the near future. Remember, I am ready and willing travel to your draft or auction or any nearby establishment that serves beer and talk fantasy football with you; my wife can only take so much.

2V

I concur, an enjoyable evening was had by all in attendance. Shout out to DO Jaded for putting Bill Gates' money to good use, as well as Moss6 for stepping up when Jaded had to depart. 2V

+1 - It was great time - thanks for the hat 2V and the beer guys.

Let's be perfectly clear here... 2v is the KING of amazingly useless tirvia... if wasn't for the table of pokemon cheating nerds next to us, we would have rocked the trivia world of BW3! Am I right? I said, am I right?!?!?!

:wacko:

By the way, Amy was hot. :D

I was thinking they probably thought we were cheating and disqualified us...

I think we exceeded the age limit in the venue. In fact, folks were probably just amazed at the fact we weren't napping and were able to chew our food without dentures. Now if only those damn kids would stay out of my yard!

Outshined, glad to know you made it home safely. I'll honk next time I drive by your house.

2V

I had a great time. Thanks j2v for setting it up. Thanks everyone that sent me details and cell numbers to ensure my arrive and special thanks to General Itals for the safe ride back to my hotel. :D

If any of you ever make it out to Seattle let me know and the first round's on me (if sky doesn't beat me to it. :wacko: ).